Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

"Crisis Meeting"

Boys, we just need to keep our chins up.

This is not the end for us by a long shot. As has been said in previous comments... Jeff will not just leave the club in the lurch. Yes he is pulling his money out at the end of the season but he said he will not let the club sink either.

This means if the worst happens, he will bail us out. But it will not come to that if for one, we all stick together and go to as many games as we can and try to bring people too and two, if someone thinks we have a future and buys us.

Anything could happen but as long as we do what we can, this club will never die. Ignore the twats from Grays, Hornchurch, Billericay and Dagenham. Just trying to wind us up when it doesn't really concern them and we should not really care anyway.

This club will survive and we will look back on this in 10 years and think about how this changed us for the better.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS!

Additionally, if Jeff is reading this... Thank you for everything over the years. It HAS been appreciated by a lot of us, even if sometimes it has seemed like it wasn't. Hopefully, this will all be resolved soon and you can take us further up the tables.

As a Chelmsford Fan it's hard to know what to say about this to you.

Obviously if there is any truth in the rumours then we could well benefit from it to your detriment.

You;ve done well to get to the level you have, and hopefully you can find a way of maintaining it.

Quote:
yellow angel said:
Quote:
Ribbit said:
I'm scared

Dont be,we are fighters,we are NOT going under.
too many of us love this club to let it go.
this is a new beginning,be excited about our future.

I've only really been watching Canvey regularly over the last two and a half years (I went occasionally before that), so I didn't think I'd ever feel like this. It's just gutting though and if I feel like that then you lot must feel so much worse.

I'm not excited about the 'new team' as of yet. I can see me getting there - there's a lot to plan and promote and everything we've discussed on here recently. I want to be involved and I'm sure I will be.

At the moment I'm just not ready to be watching a Canvey side playing in the ESL. It's one of those things that you think won't ever happen to YOUR club... but it has and we have to react accordingly and deal with it. We have to make it the supporters club this time.

As a former Enfield fan it was hard to drop from the old step 2 and watch our new team Enfield Town FC in the ESL. However, it was also good to be part of a club run by the fans and in just a few seasons we are on the verge of Ryman Premier. Whatever happens to you guys, good luck and wherever you end up enjoy your club and let football be the winner.

Chalky Boy, Hornchurch are on our side. They've been there and they are offering support.

It was probably from Billericay although in fairness they've been reasonably OK. It's best to ignore comments made by the odd fan looking for a reaction. They don't represent the majority so are not worth worrying about.