Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hornchurch team at Millenium!

maxinio

You may remember my report with picis of the Barns' Sports tour of Volkenberg some two years ago wearing Urchins shirts.

Well next Tuesday 18th April their Under 14s, the same team, have qualified to play a one off game at the Millenium Stadium against Thame from Oxfordshire.

The match, to kick off early afternoon is as a result of a competition won on TalkSport by their Manager Glen and his son Tom, who plays for the team.

It's a chance in a lifetime for the boys and I'm sure all Urchins and other ESL clubs would like to wish them well for the day.

I am very pleased to advise that Barns beat Thame 6-1 this afternoon at a rather damp Millenium Stadium.

The game was apparently played in a very good spirit and what a thrill for these lads.

The last thing I heard was that they were being entertained in the Cardiff Arms Suite !