Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good.............

Gussy

Quote:
OneClubDoCare said:
two foot as long as Kroon dog hasnt got a clear view!

Don't worry oneclub I turned a blind eye. Might have to give you a yellow just to calm everyone down though !

Some serious sniffing going on Bob when us normal people are busy grafting at work.

Not worried mate women know class when they see it, the rest of the crew are just keeping them entertained while we are away.

Quote:
paulb said:
Some serious sniffing going on Bob when us normal people are busy grafting at work.

Not worried mate women know class when they see it, the rest of the crew are just keeping them entertained while we are away.

thats the first bit of sense u have spoken in about a yr!! knew it would rub off on ya!!! these boys r just keeping the girls warm, til the first team come in, AK bob and PB!!! MOVE OVER BOYS!

Quote:
neutralbob said:
Quote:
paulb said:

thats the first bit of sense u have spoken in about a yr!! knew it would rub off on ya!!! these boys r just keeping the girls warm, til the first team come in, AK bob and PB!!! MOVE OVER BOYS!

easy tiger not happy with the first bit of sense line.

Is easy to see though, they like WW afro, oners is doing ronaldo impressions to make them laugh, they cant understand hope and krooner is boring them silly with cricket talk. Bet KA and GJ are glad were back.

Quote:
paulb said:
You boys are like a McDonalds happy Meal toy, keep people happy for a minute or two but then nothing.

Bob and I are like a trip to hamleys, hours of fun and you can never get enough.

lie it PB, like it!!! tag team! give me a high 5 shun............haha

Quote:
paulb said:
You boys are like a McDonalds happy Meal toy, keep people happy for a minute or two but then nothing.

Bob and I are like a trip to hamleys, hours of fun and you can never get enough.

Problem with Hamleys though is that when you have finished it all appears very overrated.

Quote:
neutralbob said:
Quote:
hope said:
i want a tag team partner gav where are ya

nop hope there son!!! (c wot i did there?), thats pure abusement and bashment, but hey, some chicks like that!

Imagine that as a tag team. Woh not good!!