Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

help required..

received this... can anyone help?

Hello my name is Reckless,

The Barnet FC Website Fixture Travel Pack

The Barnet FC website, www.barnetfc.com, produces a page dedicated to each Barnet away fixture with information about the ground and the club we are visiting. For example the best places to eat and drink, where to stand or sit in the ground, plus travel, admission and programme details.

I would be grateful if someone one could make contact via E mail - tonyhammond@btinternet.com - and answer a few relevant questions to help me complete the page. The finished product will in a home programme prior to the game if applicable and on the official website accessible from the home page

We look forward to visiting and hope to bring a good support with us too.

Reckless.

Information required:

Club sponsors for this season : Bill Chippington Haulage (shirt sponsor)

Car Parking and costs: Free but restricted. Recommend parking at St Albans Station (£1 on Saturday's)

Recommended local eating : Lots of resturants near by

Recommended local pub : The Crown is opposite the Clarence Road entrance

Ground Catering : Tea bar

Social club details and are away fans permitted: free entry and away fans welcome

Where to sit and stand :

Segregation: Gossip(?)

Admission tariff :

Programme:

Your club rivalry :

Famous fans :

Famous people from the area :

Your memories of Barnet FC :

Quote:
Webbo MFI said:
received this... can anyone help?

Hello my name is Reckless,
The Barnet FC Website Fixture Travel Pack
The Barnet FC website, www.barnetfc.com, produces a page dedicated to each Barnet away fixture with information about the ground and the club we are visiting. For example the best places to eat and drink, where to stand or sit in the ground, plus travel, admission and programme details.
I would be grateful if someone one could make contact via E mail - tonyhammond@btinternet.com - and answer a few relevant questions to help me complete the page. The finished product will in a home programme prior to the game if applicable and on the official website accessible from the home page
We look forward to visiting and hope to bring a good support with us too.
Reckless.
Information required:
Club sponsors for this season : Bill Chippington Haulage (shirt sponsor)
Car Parking and costs: Free but restricted. Recommend parking at St Albans Station (£1 on Saturday's)
Recommended local eating : Lots of resturants near by
Recommended local pub : The Crown is opposite the Clarence Road entrance
Ground Catering : Tea bar
Social club details and are away fans permitted: free entry and away fans welcome
Where to sit and stand : anywhere you like
Segregation: nah!
Admission tariff : £12 for adults, £7 for OAP's, £4 for U14's
Programme: £2.50
Your club rivalry : Boreham Wood, Stevenage
Famous fans : er........
Famous people from the area : loads
Your memories of Barnet FC : Saw them during the Barry Fry era in the cup against Newmarket Town, which they won 4-2. One of the Steins was skipper, Edwin? Andy Clarke was up front with some gangly bloke, Roger Willis I think. Derek Payne in midfield and Gary Philips in goal.

Quote:
Webbo MFI said:
Famous fans :

Thornsy was on the TV once and apparently he gets recognised by taxi drivers!!!!