Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Page 3

GHA EFM

As I said before, apparently 80% of people in St. Albans read the Herts. Ad, whilst only 2% read the Observer.

Surely if there are two papers it would have made sense for Gibbo to have told both papers? Ignoring the quality, quantity or distribution of both papers, the more publicity the better? Or does the club not 'do' publicity these days?

As AFF has suggested (and others to a different degree I'm sure), 5ft by 5ft posters in Marks and Sparks shop windows, Woolworths, all the St. Peters Street shops. Posters everywhere. Throw City at people. Sell it to them. Make it big. I've asked a few people if they know who City are playing on Saturday, and none knew who it was against and even whether it was home or away.

Pubs. We've got the most pubs per square mile in the world apart from Las Vegas. So put stuff in pubs. Posters here and there. A shirt or two. Beer mats.

It's not world and ground-breaking stuff, and I'm sure it's been done before. So do it.

Have we thought about hiring a Commercial Manager?