Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Jason Hallett

Seeing as i am a woman and have always got lots to say i'm sure you'll understand that my comments weren't meant to be offensive but merely as a joke.

I'm sure the Chelmsford groundsman knows exactly what he's doing and is using the same tools and equipment he used on the Canvey pitch to make the best of it. So at the end of the day i'm sure it will be hot.

I hope Jason has a comfortable recovery.

Apparently, the Chelmsford fans didn't exactly turn up in huge numbers according to a few of my Southend mates. "1500 attendance with at least 1300 Southend" was his quote. I hope they don't start getting poor attendances!!

I went over to Barnet v Arsenal yesterday, an entertaining 0-0. Nice club Barnet, shame to see that their Council seems to be doing everything in their power to stop the club existing.

I was due to play a game against southend but due to all the upheaval it has been put on ice, hopefully not the thinnest of thin ice otherwise I'll cry for sure! It's a shame it has happened like this but hopefully something can be sorted and Tilly is good for his word I'm sure!

hope to come and see the New Canvey at some point early in the season so you won't get rid of me that easily!

all the very best to everyone this season!

Quote:
thomarocky said:
End of thread please, Chelmsford have nothing to do with Canvey anymore, Ta

Yes, and? Some of us are still interested in those players who represented the club in it's finest hours in Conference football, whether it be the players at Chelmsford, Keeling, Potter, JK, Boylan etc.

Are they to be forgotten because some people on here don't want to see reference to them or the clubs they are playing for anymore? If it offends you that much and you see a forum link like this one that obviously does not interest you, simply don't read it and then everybody will be happy won't they?

Its not a case of being offended, we have to move on, if Southend were over our place yesterday we would have got over 1500 over here, if you support a football club you stay loyal to it, when the money ran out here not one player stayed, cant blame them to go where the cash is and yes i still will hold an interest in our former players but i am fed up with hearing about Chelmsford City, what are we to become a feeder club for them or something ?

I'm sorry but thomrocky is right.

This is a Canvey forum and there seems to be a lot of talk about the old players. Not just a bit but loads like its a Chelmsford forum discussing the players and their form and who scored and what's happening etc...

I dont think thomrocky or me would be comment on this so intensely if it was the odd mention. Although it is a thread on Jason's injury so i suppose there must be some focus on that. But it is happening quite a lot on most of the recent threads.

I suppose i think that we should be talking about our own players more instead of Chelmsford's. I dont think it would happen so much with other clubs whose players move on.

Anyway, all the best with the injury Jase.

I think alot of it is down to theres not mush to talk about regarding our team. once we start playing hopefully more talk on canvey and less talk on chelmsford

Not fussed by this thread either way.

Started OK where we were being asked "are they any good" but I don't really want to know the in's and out's of Chelmsford City - most have now officially signed so good luck to them. Injuries etc. are now Chelmsford problem for next season - although I wish Jason a speedy recovery.

The problem is we are only just getting our team together and there isn't much to discuss. What makes it more difficult is fans like me, and I presume a fair few others, predominantly followed the 1st team so I don't really know a great deal about our new side.

It would be great if we could get some pics and some profiles together - I'm sure we are acquiring some real talent.

If anybody can give a bit more detail together about the potential squad, rather than the usual "I've seen him a few times and he's really good" comments. Who's got pace, who gives 100% what will be our possible strengths next season - steady build up or all out pace?

Roll on Saturday.......

Quote:
A Non E Mouse said:
What makes it more difficult is fans like me, and I presume a fair few others, predominantly followed the 1st team so I don't really know a great deal about our new side.

It would be great if we could get some pics and some profiles together - I'm sure we are acquiring some real talent.

If anybody can give a bit more detail together about the potential squad, rather than the usual "I've seen him a few times and he's really good" comments. Who's got pace, who gives 100% what will be our possible strengths next season - steady build up or all out pace?

Roll on Saturday.......

Think you said it all there Mouse:)
I assume that we will have profiles & piccies on the official site soon