Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Games Tonight

Who's playing tonight? Supposed to be going Stevenage V Spurs but haven't got a ticket. Only teams on the A10 or A1 into London need reply!

Quote:
Eagle said:
I was told that tickets would be on sale tonight, might be worth checking with the Stevenage Box Office.

I went to the ground at lunchtime and the cute young lady on reception said there are supposed to be around 2000 tickets on the gates but she also said she doubts it will be anywhere near that amount and to get there half hour before the gates open (Which is 6:30 for an 8 kick off).

3000 tickets on sale at the turnstiles according to Three Counties Radio. No mention of getting there early, though always a good idea. K.O. 8.00pm.

Not for me I'm afraid, I'll be going to Potton United v Hillingdon Borough, k.o. 7.45pm with the longest queue at the tea bar at half time!

Quote:
neutralbob said:
im gonna reply anyway, we r getting smashed by yeading!

Good!

Is that at the Brimmerbau or at Ware? I've not been to Brimsdown since it's been developed.

Careful NB, anyone would think you were fishing for an arguement.

Don't know about King, but Gritt played in Saturdays friendly. More info after our game on Saturday.

How did Walters play for you lot on Saturday?

Nick, came on as a sub..was at Manor last year. Was he the player you were reticient to mention you had signed from us?

Really, I'm almost intrigued as there are I think two names who spring to mind who it possibly could be.