Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Unique friday fixture

If i remember rightly (back in the day..) they had a striker called 'Westy'? Bit ginger but had the annoying knack of scoring a lot!!

Talking about attire we at the Manor must look the scruffiest when we walm up most other teams have club issue training tops we just look a bag of [****!!****] all in different colours. Won't improve this season either.

Steve - Aren't you forgetting about Haringey Borough although I know what you're saying. It is certainly frustrating when the away team shows up at your ground in imaculate tracksuits and they warm up in state of the art garb, Hanwell Town and Harefield United were big on that last season if I recall. You will find that Julian Hudson will badger you guys night and day for training tops and tracksuits and is like a dog with a bone, in the end you will be forced to give in and give him what he wants just for a peaceful life despite the cost.