Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Crowds

Eastside Urchin

We had a higher crowd than 4 conf south sides yesterday,with welling only getting 40 more than us

braintree only getting 127 more(against farnborough,who probably took 50 plus there)

dorchester got 81 more than us against stortford

bedford 178 more against newport(who probably took over 100 there)

havant got 80 more than us v lewes(would of expected 50 plus from lewes at least.

In the ryman prem only AFC wimbledon(2356), bromley(454 v ramsgate),margate(709) & tonbridge (463) got more than the urchins

with billericay getting 397

In ryman one south dover got 706,but always have good crowds

In the old southern premier league only Bath city(642)got more than hornchurch and the unibond premier(only fleetwood(596) got more

same story in the conf north where we had a better gate than 7 teams playing at home yesterday

only barrow,kettering,nuneaton and stalybridge got more than us,and that is probably to be expected as they are(with possibly the exception of stalybridge)all big non league clubs

i make our gate the 30th biggest in non league football yesterday,which ain't bad considering 11 of those teams above us are conference sides!

We still have the highest attendance in Ryman One North!!! Hope to beat that tomorrow.

Our form is patchy but early days yet.

433 against Flackwell Heath.

around 433,they have played at home once,so the average don't count yet

both our games have been over 400 so far!!

And i expect when the two clubs meet that the gate at the bridge will be far higher than the gate at park lane

i would expect 1000 at least at the bridge whereas i can't see more than 650 at park lane

Took about 100 to both games.