Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Controversial Posts

cangull

Glen - Will you please clarify this one.

I am not sure at what stage should they be controversial.

Do so called controversial posts get the opportunity to be aired at first on here and then we are informed that they have been sent to the Pub forum or have we all got to go and see what may be deemed controversial by visiting the Pub, also, will they be labelled Controversial once in the pub.

Sorry if it sounds like I am being a pain but I am not sure whether I like the implications in your post, especially as it has not been given the chance for users to be able to discuss.

I thought we were trying to leave censorship behind now.

Me too actually. To think that I was even concerned a few weeks ago when I posted an item about Roy Keane becoming Sunderland Manager, that it might have been deemed off topic, then finding myself embroiled in that sh*t.

My apologies to all that this dragged on and when I saw Glen tonight, I told him how pleased I was that he had closed the link of one and taken the posts elsewhere.

No point in continuing this any further and I look forward to getting back to the football chat again full time from now on.

Quote:
cangull said:
Glen - Will you please clarify this one.

I am not sure at what stage should they be controversial.

Do so called controversial posts get the opportunity to be aired at first on here and then we are informed that they have been sent to the Pub forum or have we all got to go and see what may be deemed controversial by visiting the Pub, also, will they be labelled Controversial once in the pub.

Sorry if it sounds like I am being a pain but I am not sure whether I like the implications in your post, especially as it has not been given the chance for users to be able to discuss.

I thought we were trying to leave censorship behind now.

Even though I don't mind a lively debate, the subject itself was getting a bit close to the mark and had absolutely nothing to do with CIFC.

I could have deleted the thread, but instead I moved it to The Pub. This way, if people want to continue it they can do, but if people want to view the goings on at CIFC they are not bothered by posts which are in no way related to the club.

I would hardly call it censorship.

Who cares about some tin pot trophy when we have the FA Cup to concentrate on and consolidation in the league?

Everybody expects Hornchurch to win this one so not many will be too disappointed if they do.

Think it probably means more to Hornchurch than Canvey judging by recent posts.

Q. How many Hx supporters does it take to change a light bulb?

A. I cant tell you because the answer is "non transferable" unless you are ESU and I will pass you it through the fence!