Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
Ian_W

Countdown to 2 Million posts

Originally Posted By: Moo
Welcome to our thread of insanity, where the loonies are allowed to run free..

What's one in a million?

One in a million was a song by Larry Graham.Actually it expresses how i feel about you Moo. wink

It was a beautiful afternoon in North Sussex this afternoon. Almost a spring day, if a touch chilly.

Temperature to drop to around freezing in central Surrey tonight !

Eat yer heart out, Michael Fish !

Getting a room tomorrow night... with hubby. wink We're headed to Chicago in the morning to see Cradle of Filth. We'll miss the United match because of driving, and most of the superbowl because of the gig, but who cares? We've waited a long time for this one. grin

I like her !!

She called us 'Gentlemen' !

I wasn't drugged up when I called them gentlemen.. let's just say I was raised to be polite no matter who I was talking to. grin

It was far too cold up there! When we were waiting outside to give our tickets, the temp was -3°f and the windchill was -30°f.

The House of Blues is a small venue, and they had televisions scattered about the place. Where we were sitting to watch Cradle of Filth while they were on stage, I had a tv about 5 feet from me. I was able to watch the stage and glance at the game from time to time. When we won, I forgot I was surrounded by Bears fans, and screamed out a few happy cheers. grin

I checked out the Cradle of Filth on you tube and they are [****!!****].Heavy guitars with caveman vocals,no wonder Moo calls us Gentlemen.

A woman of her age should be watching Celine Dion and David Cassidy imo.

Not all caveman vocals, mind you. Did you happen to hear the female vocalist? She is an opera singer.. I'd rather have my teeth kicked in than watch Celine Dion or David Cassidy.

I've never had Ovaltine in my life. I am more of a Nesquik girl. wink