Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Tonight's game

Chris1

I asked both Ken Tomlinson & Wellsie at least 5 minutes after the game & then Steve Ball but no announcement had been made at that point. I presume the cost of someones mortgage was being worked out before a figure would be given l.o.l.

I thought about 450-500 max. Doubt there were 600 odd there but then again I have been 100 or so out before.

Rob, bearing in mind your last message/attempt at football banter indicated you know nothing about where proper football games are played ie on a football pitch, are you sure you really want to be making more comments at Margates expense?

196 yesterday for your lads, right Rob...its Ramsgate that should be worrying about falling attendances. From the looks of it, tonight we got triple what you got last night...

Quote:
jkmaskell said:
Well, somethings been taken from the game. Its not easy to have to face AFC Wimbledon, then Bromley, then have to play in the FA Cup against Whitstable. Hope the team is ready for Saturday. Big game...

Try this. Heybridge, followed by away ventures at Kingsmeadow & Hayes Lane. Then a Kent derby against a side that had a 100% record. After that a trip to Horsham, followed by the professional outfit of Billericay

Fair enough Cheezo. Difference of opinions then. Wild I thought was absolutely brilliant against Chelmsford but has lacked in the last couple of games.Did well tonight though,cant argue with that..I got the impression you thought he had good games too since that Chelmsford game leading up to tonight.As I say a difference of opinions concerning the last couple of games thats all. No real problem with that.

Quote:
margateshot said:
sky sports has attendance as 603

I demand a recount. I am the all-knowing and I predicted 606. Admittedly neither the Camel or I could make it tonight, (it takes a heck of a time to kiss all of my wives as I go out of the door and we were still on our doorstep into the second half) but there should have been at least 604!

Abdullah the pucker!