Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

saturdays bookie blunder...

Uncle Urchin

Firstly I should say hello to everyone. I am a regular visitor to the site, just never felt the need to post b4 2day.

Anyway...this is just a big thank you to Unc.

I logged onto the site today to get some directions for getting to Borehams ground. As I was browsing the forum I spotted this thread. I have been on a hot streak gambling lately and decided I could invest some more based on uncs tip! logged onto skybet and selected dover to win. then just for some added interest decided to add Hornchurch in for an away win, and to make my treble went for a cert and picked AFC Wimbledon. Couldn't get the amount I wanted on Dover outright through the website, it was limited to £57 for some reason, but they took my bet on the phone. So I had £100 on Dover @7/2. Added the urchins at 5/2 and AFC WIM at 2/7 and did 3 £25 doubles and a £25 treble. Had a brilliant day @ boreham, but didn't know the other results until I got home. I was stunned. AFC Wimbledon cruised home 3-0, and as said above Dover romped to a 0-3 victory and obviously the Urchins had done the business with a 0-2 scoreline.

My win on dover returned £450, the three doubles paid £650.89 and the treble paid £506.25. A total return of £1607.14 from £200 laid out. Result.

So again....a huge thanx Unc, and keep posting those tips!!!

Steve

ha ha..great stuff and what a day for you mate...well done....

I am afraid to say that I am not really a good judge of a little flutter but the bookies do get it wrong in non league quite often and despite the amount restriction good value is often found each saturday...how could we be 5/2...how could dover be 7/2...wombles were rightly odds on but still a good pick for a treble..

well done and good luck..

Bookies never really follow the form in non league football.

At the start of the season even with Kingy bringing half of the Canvey squad with him you could get odds of 12-1 on Chelmo winning the Ryman Prem.

Mark Goldberg (former Crystal Palace chairman) is putting some cash in at Bromley now.