Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

F/A/O Trotty & the Players Part 4

Cookie

Well its worked so far (undefeated), so hopefully it will continue.

This game is going to be every bit as hard as the last round,possibly harder.Lets take nothing for granted.

You guys are up to it, so more of that brilliant football we know you are capable of please,

football at its best that has sadly been lacking of late & plenty of grit,determination & hard work that has HAS been seen of late.

Hopefully you guys can put in one of those magical footballing displays this week.

Whichever way you play we know you can do the business,YOU know you can do the business.We'll be there in numbers cheering you all on!

All the best for Saturday.

Good luck to the Margate team on saturday.

It will be very very tough-effectively , if they are top of Kent League-they are as good as any side half way up Ryman south so the difference is actually very little.

We need to be at the top of our game.

all the best and get the win

Im sure I will ONE day Alex but while its still working I'm going to persist with it.I put this out early to try & get as many well wishers on here as possible,early,as tonight & tomorrow morning there might well be other things being discussed.

Again Good luck lads for tomorrow.

Thanks for that JJ but this isnt a prediction thread.There is one specifically for that.Best wishes or encouraging words on here,to the lads please.Not a big deal,just nice to keep the thread going in the same direction thats all.

2-0 you say,still thats an encouraging score prediction too I suppose. 2-0,yep that will do nicely.