Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Yiga...

JohnKirby

Was brilliant yesterday, and shut alot of people with a really solid performance and a well taken goal. When moved up front with Pinnock he was the Crouch to our Rooney!

Well done Yiga, hope this is the first of many more MFC goals for you this season.

Not there yesterday, but from what i gleem he did well as a proper striker and hopefully can be our third/reserve striker or even better-up to him to secure a permanent posioon in the team with performances like yesterday apparently.

He did always had a bit of a knack of scoring goals -always useful in a striker !!! -and has reasonable pace and ball control.

Surprised me that he seems to have added a bit of an aerial game to his play ,(did he really score with a leaping power header as described ?) but if correct very useful new dimension to our play as Danny is not the best in the air, and its always good to have a proper target man who scores aswell.

Maybe its time for him to come off transfer list, although fans nor player should get carried away, since 'at end of day' we were playing lower league opposition yeserday ,and the question is-can Lawrence 'cut it' in the Ryman and above,though in fairness he did not do too bad last season-certainlywas never out of his depth.

When you take into consideration his lack of first team games this season, I would have to conclude that he did extremely well, and made a first rate contribution to our win yesterday.

With more matches, and working more with the team he could offer us some extra options.

Well done to him for sticking it out, and taking his chance when it came. I hope that is rewarded in the future.

What I liked on Saturday was Trotty going over to Yiga when he was subbed and shaking his hand, great to see. Also seeing the joy on Laurence's face when we were chanting his name after the game & he gave us all a couple of bows!

The above post has made my day-

Spread a bit of happiness and all that.

Really pleased for LY,and nice to see RT recognising that his header probably kept us in the competition,and took some pressure off RT.

Hopefully LY will stay and Rt will want him to stay and will help assist him with a football career.

Glad I made your day Michael. It made mine too when I saw Trotty going over to Laurence as the guy is a genuine nice bloke & always chats to us in bar after game. I for one hope that this is the start of a new era for Yiga with Margate