Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

predictions for Potters Bar game

dannyriding

Quote:
Taffy A (Alan) said:
Hi PB, do you think many of your supporters will come down for game? You have done very well so far but, as you can imagine, I hope you go no further. We will give you all a warm welcome at Hartsdown on Saturday, hoping for a great game

As you have probably seen from our attendances, we don't have much away support and probably won't bring that many on Saturday. However, this isn't a run of the mill game for us so you never know how many will turn up.

Quote:
danross said:
well i hope for 3-0, i am home from Stockholm, so 1 more then usual there.

I am missing a very big game with my swedish team AIK, we are playing Helsingborg, we need the 3 points to go top,

But the gate in the FA Cup, a must i think

com on the gate

We have actually got a Scandanavian Supporters Club, but I don't think any of them are coming over for the game. At least, they haven't said so.

Well, we'll be providing live commentary on the internet via the Margate web-site - www.margate-fc.com. There will be more details on here at the end of the week. They would be very welcome to listen in, as would anyone else that can't get to the game.

Good luck to MFC today.

(hope our luck does not run out today and even up the Whitstable game)

Defence needs to hold firm-trust CW and JD are up to it.

Concentrate,concentrate,concentrate.

Desperately need the win and 5K prize money.

Lets keep the excitement and glamour of FA Cup rolling.

The likes of Greg,Charlie Mitten and KP must remind everyone of last years home Cray nightmare in this round,and the subsequent misery that brought.Don't let it happen again.

Lets get the win today

Up the 'Gate.

Thank you for reminding me of Cray...

Seriously though, I want us to progress, I want to see our lads pitched against higher opposition and do well, I want a good cup tie with a big crowd, a bit of publicity for the club, lots of lovely moolah for the budget, and lots of brilliant entertainment for us.

NO PRESSURE THEN LADS.

COME ON YOU BLUES!