Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ENGLAND BOSS

ANGLE

Bah!!! England Team the hole FA needs sorting out there as big a joke as our "world class" players, as for McLaren the guy is a [****!!****] just like Eriksson was.

And how players like Gareth Barry, Kevin Nolan can be left out of the England squad is a joke, A fit Andy Johnson must start for england he is the only english striker around who is any good at the moment.

Yes agree with all that,by the way that was Peter Taylor for the England job,lets face we dont cut the Mustard anymore,and to be honest i hate the Premiership for what its become to many over paid players to many imports,its money and greed that drive our game,yes its all become rather obscene,and what goes around comes around to many imports have in my opinion stifled our indigenous young players.

More emphasis needs to be put on players on form, and players who are young. Why we had lampard in the team wednesday is anyones guess. Beckham would have been better in a central role, has started the season well from the bench. Reo-Coker is another, more than capable of replacing Lampard. The under 21s game was brilliant tuesday and i enjoyed watching it more than the full team. Agbonlahor may have the daftest name in the world, but would have been perfect for england in the form he is in at the moment. Stick with Rooney he's a world beater, but players like Andy Johnson, at the top of their game at the moment, simply have to play. I expect a different england next time with Joe Cole, Beckham, Lennon and Hargreaves available.