Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Predictions for Wivenhoe

hangthedj

Ah. my good and learned friends, what a week it has been of turmoil and disaster. A wizard start by Harry Potters Bar Town did for us last weekend and we surrendered a two goal lead at Tikka Billa Ricky. Childs play!

But we did compete, in the Ricay games especially, and I have no doubt that Trotty will have them having a pop at the Wivenhoe goal tomorrow. We will score goals!

A key thing is not letting our heads drop if Wivenhoe score. If they get one, with our morale low, they could go on and get more if we do not apply ourselves.

Michaelmichael has it about right when he insists that we should "not surrender the nil". So I hope Trotty's key thoughts are about defending in the first instance and at least coming away with a rematch at HDP. But if he gets the defence right we will steal a win - we will get goals!

I have been watching the skies, like astrologers of old, and am guided by a star. His name is Hockton and he will bring us safely into the next round.

As for the crowd -not many do I foresee - maybe 153.

Abdullah the sooth!

Quote:
abdullah said:
!

... we will steal a win - we will get goals!

I have been watching the skies, like astrologers of old, and am guided by a star. His name is Hockton and he will bring us safely into the next round.

Abdullah the sooth!

Oh ye of little faith!

Abdullah the Great!