Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Omen part 2

MargateFan

Well, it did not work last week.

So... Today my sick dog finally recovered enough to eat a full meal. The washing machine repair man turned up when he said he would and fixed my machine. Not only that I did not have to pay anything because it was still under warranty, which I had been unaware of.

So, lads, we are on a roll of good fortune which I am sure you can carry onto the pitch tomorrow.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Quote:
MargateFan said:
Well, it did not work last week.

So... Today my sick dog finally recovered enough to eat a full meal. The washing machine repair man turned up when he said he would and fixed my machine. Not only that I did not have to pay anything because it was still under warranty, which I had been unaware of.

So, lads, we are on a roll of good fortune which I am sure you can carry onto the pitch tomorrow.

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Something must go bad then surely.

My recollection of last week, June, was that you had a disasterous morning on the day of the match and not the day before! What ho tomorrow morning?

The key thing that went through my mind last week was that your washing-machine went wrong, 'Gate took a tumble and Potters Bar took us to the cleaners taking the shirts off our back and all!

So I am rather pleased that you say that it is repaired! Too many black marks last week - A win tomorrow and it will all come out in the wash! SCS to have a clean sheet!

Abdullah the Bold!

Well a horse ran yesterday called "WIVENHOE" believe it or not.I backed it "modestly" (my first punt since the world cup) but it was well well beaten. That'll teach me!

Lets hope that that is a good omen for tomorrow.Lets hope WIVENHOE the football team end up well beaten too.Its about time this slump came to an end..Its about time the tide turned.