Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WIVENHOE.

Blues with Soul.

Yes Daniel Dalton is one of the 4 signed from the reserves. played left wing in the res. Also signed the right winger, Jamie stalon(pardon spelling), along with Scott Holden we have signed his reserve striking partner and arguable the most talented of the group Nick Bagley.

For those of us who have been watching the reserves on a regular basis the emergance of these youngsters is no surprise.

Didn't rate Dalton very highly, looked ok running at people but he final ball was incredibly poor, however if he can improve his crossing and overall distribution of the ball he could make the bench more often.

I understand that Mark but I would have thought that if he is as talented as he is reported to be he might at least be getting on the bench as back-up.Besides I thought he was a midfielder not a striker.But then again you watch him more than I do.

Don't forget the responsibilities that go along with voicing/printing ones opinions in public Mark.

Just for your info Cookie Bagley can play midfield but he has been playing as a striker alongside Holden for the reserves. A very talented player as Graeme said but still learning his trade as nineteen. I for one reckon he will get his chance sometime albeit next season

I think there has been a problem with attitude with regards to Bagley.

Interested to hear the view on Dolton at Wivenhoe.

Did he use his right foot at all as some defenders have sussed this out and make him come inside knowing he will not shoot with his right.

not watched the reserves yet , may have to pop down and have a look at the emerging talant we seem to be getting now. This will hopefully give the 1st team lads a push in the right direction to up there game knowing that the reserves are knocking on there door , Up the gate.

its been said before if everyone bought another person with them to a game you can double the gate , for £2 the club should be throwing out the word bigtime to get more along to the reserves matches , as i said above i have`nt been yet , i have read the posts on there games and they seem a very good side so will certainly be along , will try to bring some more along with me .