Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Thanet Gazette

WelshBob

Headline "Wildy shown door". Trotty has released Chris Wild ahead of tommorows game at Leyton stating he only wants good players at the club like Steve Mckimm. Make of this what you will but an injury in defence now and we'll be well in the brown stuff-thought the boy did well for us actually so can't really work this one out. Still-Trotty knows best eh?

An injury in the centre of defence and we have Jay Saunders who could do a job in an emergency. Failing that surely Louis Smith has played centre back before?

The article in the paper today says that Trotty thinks Wild is an alright player but doesnt just want OK players in the starting line up. He wants good players. Trotty says Wild started off well but has been patchy lately so thats why he found himself out of the team. So Wild has gone and will Heath be promoted to the first team? Or even Smith or Williams could be given a chance if Trotty or JD had to come off. Or will Trotty sign a new centre back? A talking point at last. Curiosity thats all.

Well i am shocked, i think we should have kept Wild as a backup and he is an ok player as Trott says and that is good enough if there are injury troubles at the back. Maybe there is a new player on the way and we had to release a player to create extra funds for him. I think there is more to this story then what meets the eye personally.

Tend to agree with most of the posts.

It was RT who signed Wild in the first place so who is really responsible here !!

I think our FA Cup exit may be resulting in some player culling unfortunately, and by stealth we are seeing an increasing number of the younger players involved-all very well and commendable, but we won't win anything that way.

Having said that, one reserve player not mentioned recently is Luke Williams who impressed me more than anyone, in the 2o minute spell i saw him play against Fisher.

Did i read he had a kidney injur?y

This club has had more centre halves come and go than I have had hot dinners.

Whats the problem?

Over the past 3 weeks how can you say Wild is not good enough when he has not played.

Training is on a 5 a side pitch so what relevance that has to form I dont know.

Something fishy going on here.

Seems to me its all about cost cutting Aaron Robinson on loan Chris Wilde going. Also its no wonder Ramsgate have most of the local talent when comments like topgoon against Smith. who wants to play for a team with supporters like that.

With regard to Wild, we can pontificate and be Ron Manager as much as we like, but proof of pudding is in the eating;so its up to RT now to show us that at long last the defence is up to scratch, can be organised into a cohesive force, has got some pace and will stop leaking goals.

Lets have some clean sheets.

'Don't concede the nil'