Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Good luck in the League - Part 3

BlueGate Alan

Here we go again, a real biggy tomorrow night lads. Play the way you have the last two games and you are in with a great chance of getting the right result. There will always be times when you will be under pressure in a game, as was seen on Saturday, but battle away through these and you will succeed am sure.

Come on you Blues!

Would love to win tomorrow night. Good luck to the whole team. We have nothing to fear. After their draw with Leyton they are probably looking over their shoulders. Its going to take a lot of sweat and guts to take what they throw at us and give it back to them twice as hard. You have the class and I'm confident that every single one of you that goes out there is better than them man for man.

Its going to be a corker of a game. Bromley will be going all out to win this one but then so should we. In the form we are showing at the moment we are more than capable of getting a result down there.

My words to the players are "dont underestimate them but dont over-respect them either".. "Attack them as they dont like that & they arent used to teams coming at them,least of all at home"."Mark them closely,dont give them any room & dont retreat when they run at you with the ball". "Stand your ground as they will have to be someone special to get round you".

"Go out there & WANT to win.Work damned hard for 90 minutes not just for 65".

A big big game that you are more than capable of winning.

I know too that the players look in for these best wishes & comments. Lets not disappoint them.

Lets have many many best wishes & positive comments for them to chew over.Come on now!!

Signing off :Ron Manager number 100123456783347 l.o.l.

p/s Sorry Frankie I seem to have found my pulpit again ha ha.

COME ON YOU BLUES, Keep up the momentum!!

Will be cheering on my boys....and the rest of the team.

Know they will play with as much passion as we on the terraces have for the team.

This team could very well end up included in the list of Margate legends along with the likes of Tommy Jenkins, Bob Harrop, Phil Amato, Sam Sodje, Brian Hughes, Alan Blackburn etc

Have to play better than we have been to win tomorrow imo, but the guys are more than capable of doing exactly that.

Keep it tight-don't concede the nil.

No need to play too pretty-keep it simple and effective.

Don't concede the nil

Ah, my camel loving friends, Bromley have had their eye off the league for too long and could get knocked off the top in all the rush!

I hope there remains uncertainty in their game following Saturdays draw and, although they have home advantage, they certainly won't relish having to play us now!

The League form says they have only let in 6 goals. Well I think that stat could be in double figures tomorrow...

....its up to you,guys! A thousand blessings on you all!

Abdullah the Gate!

Just play as you have in the last few games and we should be in with a really good chance of a win, especially after their hiccup in form at the weekend.

As I have said before - you have the makings of the best side we've had for a long time. Some of the stuff you played on Saturday was top drawer!

Also the wife is going to be there and driving her home after a bad result is not to be recommended.

Thanks for all the good wishes guys and gals, am sure some of the team do come on here & see them so they must help.

Come on you Blues lets have a win please