Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

SQUAD PAGE

wenger

SQUAD PAGE SEEMS VERY OUT OF DATE

HOLDEN-NOT PLAYING FOR MARGATE ANYMORE

SESAY/ WISKER- NOW YOU SEE THEM THEN YOU DONT

YIGA-AT AVELEY

WILLIAMS- NEVER BEEN ON BENCH YET

OTHER RESERVE / SQUAD PLAYERS EITHER NOT FEATURED OR DISCARDED BY FIRST TEAM

ROBINSON-ON LOAN DEAL ? EVER COMING BACK

YET SAPPLETON WHO MESSES EVERYONE ABOUT AND PLAYS FOR EVERY CLUB IN ENGLAND NOW DEFINITE SQUAD MEMBER YET ONLY BEEN AT CLUB 1 WEEK

THIS ALL SEEMS SCREWY TO ME

Its not that out of date especially as probably updated by Niki in his spare time from Austria. I agree Danny Dolton should be put on as he is now on contract.

Most of the 'changes' are recent.

Yiga on loan only.

So similarly, whilst i like to see it up to date aswell, in fairness, its pretty up to date in my opinion requiring only a minor bit of tweaking.

we need to remember, the guys who do this are volunteeers in their own time as opposed to full time employees

The page is updated by Niki when he gets a chance but its me that's written the profiles and suggested who should be there. When we've signed somebody I've written a profile and sent it on to Niki and when people have left I've asked him to remove them.

Thought I must be missing something after reading your rant / RANT so I just took a look at the squad page and don't see anything that's worth getting upset about or if it's easier for you - GETTING UPSET ABOUT.

Seems to me that ALL the current squad are there, including all the reserve team players that are contracted as far as I'm aware. That's why Luke Williams - who played at VCD - is there. Not sure if Scott Holden is / was on contract but he's there because he made a couple of sub appearances and he hasn't been removed because I haven't seen anything official to say he's left - just a mention that he has from a reserve team player on the forum who could be anybody.

Osman Sesay played for the reserves a couple of weeks ago and is contracted to the club plus played a lot last season, Danny Wisker's played quite a few times plus he's contracted, Lawrence Yiga's only on loan at Aveley so he's still part of our squad and the same goes for Aaron Robinson who's only been at Deal for a few weeks whereas you make it sound like months.

Please NAME the other squad players who are missing rather than making sweeping statements, you surely can't expect the reserves who've so far played once in the KSC and aren't contracted to all have profiles ?

Sorry that adding Pat Sappleton's upset you too - seems it's also wrong to put new player details up quickly.

Never thought a post like this would cause so much aggression.

Lets go back most of the reserves who are signed to play Ryman have played the same amount of games for 1st team as Williams and the same can be said for Sesay who has only played one reserve game I believe.Therefore either the reserves are the squad or not but dont have half and half.At the end of the day are the likes of Williams , Hoggart and the others in the ?VCD game likely to play for the first team. If not why put them as a squad player when they dont even train or have anything to do with the first team.

The point about Sappleton is that he was Margate player before but was then seen turning out for Crawley the next week. The next 2 weeks should be interesting on this.

Lastly what this does say is there appears to be a lack of communication between board,manager and those supporters that run the forum which leads to posts like mine and others.

Aggressive posts result in aggressive responses, especially when you're being critical of somebody else's work.

You sound like a pissed off reserve team player to me and most of your posts seem to relate to the reserves.

"most of the reserves who are signed to play Ryman have played the same amount of games for 1st team as Williams" - as far as I'm aware the reserves who are signed to play in the Ryman have profiles as I explained earlier so I don't know what you're on about. Also explained about Sesay but that also seems to have gone over your head.

"either the reserves are the squad or not but dont have half and half" - the reserves who are signed to play in the first team / Ryman clearly are part of the first team squad so that's why they're on the squad page. The ones who either aren't (as far as I know) or haven't played apart from a KSC game - which was a one-off and effectively a reserve team - aren't there. If any of them play in the Ryman rest assured they'll get a profile.

As for Pat Sappleton - I think we're all well aware of his situation. When he first signed he had a profile on the squad page almost immediately but it was only there for a few days as it quickly became apparent that he'd gone back to Crawley. He's come back and he's obviously a first team player so he got a profile (even updated to explain the us / Crawley /us situation) as quickly as possible. If he wasn't on the squad page you'd be moaning about that.

You talk about a lack of communication leading to your post, seems more like a lack of appreciation on your behalf to me.

Jeff I know and appreciate that the squad profiles are done and updated as quickly as possible and , have no moans or concerns about them.

However (yes unfortunatley there is a however), I think it would be a nice gesture for the people who have laid out good money to sponsor a player to have it mentioned on the website as well as the programme. Now I do not know if this is in your provence to help get this done but, all help would be appreciated.

Please do not take this as a moan but a well intentioned prod.

no not pissed off reseve player and not critical of your work as you appear to have a difficult job with information passed to you.

All I made was an observation on squad page and how some players appear to represent other team colours rather than those of Margate. This is no criticism of you and why I dont understand teh aggressive stance.

Never mind forget I said anything.