Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Todays Updates

MFC-FAN

Appreciate that TonyM and thanks for your efforts.

Radio Kent have just reported that Tonbridge are on the attack and that CM has just made a double save (they might have said great or lovely I am too sure about the adjective) and kept us at 2-1.

I agree, it is extremely frustrating when driving back from Margate games to my home in South East London to hear about Gillingham, Charlton Athletic, the occasional Gravesend but until today very little about the grass roots football in Kent. There does seem to be some sort of emphasis on Premiership etc which is sad from what I would have thought would be a local radio with no Premiership teams in its area. Alright I suppose Charlton does sneak in.

Again, thanks for all the trouble you are going to today. As I could not get to Tonbridge your info is greatly appreciated.

I have to back Radio Kent here because today there is a reporter at Tonbridge so we are getting regular updates at the same time that Cray are in the FA Trophy and Gravesend in the Conference.

Agreed that normally we do not but they cannot centre on us when there are actually 3 clubs (4 if you count Ramsgate) being higher up the football pyamid