Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fun with music titles from the 70s - 80s

Cookie

Well signing of for the day so I will give you "A Little Peace" if anybody remembers that one! Here's hoping Margate get back "Into the Groove" again on Saturday.

'Everybody Hurts' but it is not 'The End of the World As We Know It' (and before anyone asks - 'I feel fine'). Now we all have to 'Stand' so we can be 'Shiny Happy People' again.

Some others might feel we are on the 'Road To Nowhere', but for most of us the route to Deadwood is probably 'The Road to Hell', and I prefer to be 'Back in the High-Life Again' at Hartsdown.

So 'Smile', 'Life is So Peculiar' (anyone remeber Bing Crosby?) but at the end of the day our 'Heroes' will make us 'Sing, People, Sing', so 'Nevermind'.

No mate there is more than two of you here as "Im Still Standing" and my name is "Daniel" (double Elton John feature there).

Back to winning ways Saturday ! "Imagine" Margate winnig the league, "We are The Champions" and it will be "Good Vibrations" all round. I will shake Robin Trott by the hand and say "Congratulations" ! If we dont win, I will have an "Achy Breaky Heart" and will end up "Crying" but I know people will be saying "Dont Worry,Be Happy". I will "Reach Up For The Sunrise" and "Pray" for next season !!!!

Iam off for a "Vindaloo" ! So see ya soon !

P.S Did the Staines number 6 weigh about "Sixteen Tons" ??????

My 'Black Dog' aint nothin but a 'Hound Dog' and wants to go out, which means I will shortly be climbing the 'Stairway to Heaven'. All my 'Love Cats' are in. I hope my 'Dreams' are not too 'Bad' because otherwise I will 'Get Up' feeling like a 'Psycho Killer' and will certainly not feel 'Beautiful'.

I admit I am 'Football Crazy', but I am a 'Working Girl' so I will finish my 'Red Red Wine' and 'Say Hello, Wave Goodbye'.

The refrain I want to hear relates to Carshalton being beaten on Saturday,

It was sung by those old jellied eel, pie and mash rascals Chas and Dave, and perhaps the Choir can take up the refrain at about 4.45pm on Saturday

"You're going down, to MARGATE!" (hopefully 6-1!)

Abdullah "Didn't we have a luverly time the day we went to Bromley!"!