Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hockton Award

Cookie

Dont know if this has been mentioned somewhere else already but for those that couldnt be there last night DANNY HOCKTON was awarded (prior to the game) with the Ryman Leagues "Golden Boot" award for November.Just thought a few congratulations would be in order.Well deserved too.Well done Danny!

Quote:
Blues with Soul. said:
Cookie - Believe the award was for September.The November winners will be anounced December 1 according to Ryman Website.

Thats what I thought when it was being announced. Could have sworn they said November as I asked the same question.I was under the same understandng about the award being notified on Dec 1st also Robert.Just thought they had announced it early for November thats all.Must have been hearing things.Maybe he will get Novembers as well then.Anyway the threads there now,he WAS awarded it last night & I still believe he should be congratulated no matter what month its for. But maybe we did this before also.Sorry cant remember.
Thanks for that though Robert, all the same
We'll take it it was the OCTOBER award then.

Quote:
Blues with Soul. said:
Shame he has missed opportunities to increase goal tally due to injury.

Ah but he did!!! I remember shouting at Danny last night something to the effect of 'stick this one in with your head and you can go off'!!!

Guess what.....

Forgive me for trying to work this one out correctly.I have just watched the Bromley video of the game v us & at the beginning the p.a. announcer announces TONY BOOT as the golden boot winner for October(you can hear it announced clearly & clearly see Tony Boot collecting the award). So what was Dannys mention down there for? And what month was last nights award for after all? Did they dead heat for Octobers award then?

Quote:
Blues with Soul. said:
Cookie - I believe that's a First Class Annual Season Ticket from Margate to Victoria you owe me now,but I'll take money in lieu...!!!!!!!!

Why? was there a bet on it then Robert? Sorry, I dont remember that.
Bit late for September wasnt it? Still at least the questions now been answered. Cheers Kev.