Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

New MFC Flag

AncientBlue

I'm still not sure about the union flag /jack (whichever way up it is).

Even the England badge I don't think is really nessasary unless we go into Europe of course.I cant see that happening for at least 3 years can you? l.o.l.

I honestly believe we should be focusing more on the clubs name & I mean more! Thats just my humble opinion though. Oh & LESS red!!! Maybe a little of the Black/Amber(away colours) included somewhere in place of..

Still,whoever decides,with whatever design,it will be fine by me,in all honesty.

Now Dan read ALL my post. It also says that whatever you go with is alright with me. Just giving an opinion thats all. No need to get aggressive.I'm sure we will all be grateful to you no matter what it ends up as.

[ [color:"blue"] [/color]

Cookie said "Oh & LESS red!!! Maybe a little of the Black/Amber(away colours) included somewhere in place of.."

Black and Amber is a link with our past when we used to play in those colours. Changed in the early fifties to White and blue, reputedly because someone on the Committee was a staunch Huddersfield Town fan. It made playing Folkestone less confusing to!

Abdullah Jeff Trice!

I'm sure people will know(in this country)Alex that we are an English club.Though if taken abroad then indeed the mention of England with the red will be appropriate indeed.With whatever Dan decides on I for one am looking forward to seeing it flow in the wind.A good addition to the club & a good idea too. Well done Dan!