Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

noticed pullers back

ooh!!bodyform

ian pullman was at the game today and is in the process of joining the gate again subject to chatham and margate sorting his registration, i know a few fans are wondering what he has to offer but 1 thing is for sure he is a true blue and is passionate about margate fc, he is a little out of match practice but i'm sure trotty will sort that out and maybe he could be an assett to us in order to cover injuries cause lets face it its going to be a long season and a strong healthy bench could be our saviour in time of injuries.

Welcome back ian

Umm! I liked him too some years back but I'm not 100% sure about this one this time.. If we get that "star" striker that we are led to believe is possibly joining us then the addition of Ian as an alternative workmaster & pain in opponents backsides may well turn out to be a good advantage to us after all. I am assuming that Ian ISNT the striker that was unamed in the local & the one that Trotty is hopeful of signing in the new year.

Quote:
seasidesteve said:
danny is superb one of the best ever margate CENTER FORWARDS.AND THATS WHAT HE IS A TRUE CENTRER FORWARD GOOD FEET AND GREAT WITH HIS HEAD.

Theres no argument about Dannys talent Steve,not from me anyway.Didnt think he was the subject of the conversataion here.We were talking about Ian were we not? But Danny DOES need someone who can take his place on a temporary basis on his days off.Do you think Ian is that person? I think not somehow! But he would be a different type of player,a player with a similar role to that of James Pinnonck. To me he's the type of player that would more likely fit into Pinnocks role rather than Dannys in an emergency..Both Pinnock & Pullman are similar in size & build & play similarly too.We still need an additional Striker to cover Danny should anything occur with him.(god forbid).