Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Elder goes to Brighton

michael

The Folkestone Herald says that Kola will be back in the side at Folkestone on Saturday too with Remy possibly joining him as they were both unhappy at East Thurrock apparently. Though how Folkestone can suddenly come up with the cash to pay them now whereas they couldnt before is another question. Maybe they both will just accept a drop in wages to be happier in their jobs.

Lambie has gone back to Invicta also from Ramsgate it seems.

Look for an upsurge in results from now on down there again though hopefully not at Hartsdown on the 30th.

Is that something to do with Kevin Raine ?

Has KR just gone to Folkestone as asstnt manager?

If true, that should add some spice to next saturday if KR is in the Folkestone dug -out.

more importantly, i would not want to be facing Kola and especially Remy next saturday.

i still reckon Remy would be a brilliant option as our third/reserve/back up striker

I thought that would bring a reply from you Michael,the mention of your favourite player l.o.l. Talking of favourite players why don't they seek out Charalambous(shambles as you call him)too while they're are at it! l.o.l.

In answer to your question,I personally,don't know, could be!

Far from my favourite-but i just think a brilliant option as a 'reserve striker';although to be fair, if Yiga was nurtured ,imo ,he could still do the same job for us .

So many of these young players have'nt quite got it at 19/20, but give them a couple of years and they can really make it .

(Akpo Sodge-raw but had something about him yet was released too easily it apppears)

I would love to see the club stick by Yiga-18 months time-he could be the next Alex Revell