Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Just two days to go

SteveB

I have woken up this morning to the realisation that I am more excited about the Boxing Day game than I realised. That is all that has been in my head all day. Sod the fact that I still have not got the missus a present and therefore am likely to be homeless by then, I have not looked forward to a game this much since, probably, Orient away.

As said by Johnno elsewhere, we need to really group together and make some noise at Southwood. We have the second or third best (depending on how well Chelmsford are doing) travelling support in the league but spread out around the ground and cant get as much atmosphere going as 100 fans on the road should.

For this one off lets try to match the fans who come to Hartsdown, group together and sing for the 90 regardless of the score. For those without Internet access we need to spread the word on the day.

In the League Cup game Ramsgate fans group together and comfortable outsung us. Lets not let it happen again!

Steve

Steve, please feel free to add to the 'Good Luck in the League - Part 4' thread as this is where we all put our good lucks and best wishes to the team!!

Oh, and go get your missus a present!

Merry Christmas

A bit concerned about this game and would not be too disappointed with a draw. Every time that we have played Ramsgate they have really been up for it and have outplayed us. They really have something to prove and I'm sure they have been watching us. The lads really have to be on their mettle and give nothing away.