Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Three midweek games to arrange

Steph

We now have three midweek games to arrange. Enfield (away) Waltham Abbey and Potters Bar (home)

Can I at this early stage state that I am busy on Jan 23rd and therefore cannot make a game on that date?

Obviously those that suggest that there is an "inner circle" will want a vote amongst trust members as to the date of these games.

Originally Posted By: Steph
We now have three midweek games to arrange. Enfield (away) Waltham Abbey and Potters Bar (home)

Can I at this early stage state that I am busy on Jan 23rd and therefore cannot make a game on that date?

Obviously those that suggest that there is an "inner circle" will want a vote amongst trust members as to the date of these games.

Steph. I am confused? Are you saying that Jim should not arrange a game on 23 January because you will not be available for selection?

Originally Posted By: andyetfc

Steph. I am confused? Are you saying that Jim should not arrange a game on 23 January because you will not be available for selection?

I don't understand? Are you saying that you believe there is an inner circle and that is why you are getting your request as sponsor in now that you would not wish to see a game booked for 23rd January?

Midweek games are midweek games we tend to have a set night and time. So what is the issue?Migrating away from established times should be highlighted as soon as possible so fans can exchenge work rotas and shifts in order to get to Town games!

I refer the honourable gentleman to the thread entitled Resignation.

This select and exclusive organization was set up for those exiled in the far north. There was one membership application other than my own, but that was withdrawn as the applicant elected to join the Golden Triangle.

I suppose the constitution could be amended if there was sufficuent demand.

However, if anyone asks, the Outer Rhombus is mythical and does not really exist.........

Originally Posted By: The Invisible Man

This select and exclusive organization was set up for those exiled in the far north. There was one membership application other than my own, but that was withdrawn as the applicant elected to join the Golden Triangle.

I suppose the constitution could be amended if there was sufficuent demand.

However, if anyone asks, the Outer Rhombus is mythical and does not really exist.........

TIM

I suggest you get out more.

This select and exclusive organization was set up for those exiled in the far north. There was one membership application other than my own, but that was withdrawn as the applicant elected to join the Golden Triangle......

I would like to interject by just stating that as of yet I have not joined either, I am Investigating both organisations very deeply as I dont want to sign up to either only to find an Inner golden triangle/rhombus!

I think you should all be aware that I have also heard rumours of a platinum hexagon being formed by a north stand consortium!

A Norwegian Blue?

Well. It demonstrates I am not a member of the "inner circle". As a supporters owned club surely we should have a vote on when the Potters Bar game should be played. :-)

Talking of parrots - a case from yours truly.

http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/content/lowestoftjournal/search/story.aspx?brand=GYMOnline&category=news&itemid=NOED01%20Dec%202006%2010:13:35:980&tBrand=GYMOnline&tCategory=search

Well. It demonstrates I am not a member of the "inner circle". As a supporters owned club surely we should have a vote on when the Potters Bar game should be played. :-)

Talking of parrots - a case from yours truly.

http://www.greatyarmouthmercury.co.uk/content/lowestoftjournal/search/story.aspx?brand=GYMOnline&category=news&itemid=NOED01%20Dec%202006%2010:13:35:980&tBrand=GYMOnline&tCategory=search

Steph you couldn't make that up! No dead parrots yet in Great Yarmouth for the Monty Python team to sketch then!

I think we should have a vote on whether we should have a vote.

I think we should have a vote to see who can vote before we vote on whether to have a vote or not!