Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

ows that both New ground idea for ETFC / EFC

ref1

Everyone on here knows that both Enfield FC & Enfield Town FC are both looking for a permanant home...

The blatantly obvious place is the Queen Elizabeth stadium!

While it would probably not be a realistic option to merge back together or anything like that - why not take a leaf out of Welling Utd and Erith & Belvedere?

For those of you that do not know the set up at , they have there own clubhouses, changing rooms, players tunnels etc (and therefore their own identity) however, they both share the same pitch and allow each other to use each others stands for games. On the left (as you go in) is Erith & Belevdere and on the right is Welling United.

If both Enfield and Enfield Town got their heads together, I think this is a good viable option???

Any thoughts???

Its a bit sensitive to comment on this at the moment , It would make sence but the two sides working closely together is debatable . Brimsdown isn't a long term option for Town neither is Ware F C for Enfield . It should be debated by both clubs or it may be lost altogether ,Then nobody wins.

If the honourable members cares to get 10 signatures ( I believe that is the correct number) then you can call an EGM of the other Town members to discuss the proposal.

But that is only one quarter of the equation.

EFC is privately owned and the decision on discussions sits solely with their owner(s)

BRFC have a vested interest in keeping both clubs @ Brimmo

LBE - well who knows what goes on in the councils mind?

Originally Posted By: Southport - TOWNER
If the honourable members cares to get 10 signatures ( I believe that is the correct number) then you can call an EGM of the other Town members to discuss the proposal.

But that is only one quarter of the equation.

So that would be a start, and for any proposal, one has to start somewhere. Obviously, the idea cannot get anywhere if the ETFC supporters or EFC owners are against it, but it seems that this may not be the case.

Originally Posted By: Mr Happy
Looks a sensible idea to me if both parties are interested. I believe that EFC's board have said that they would be interested in a ground share.
Yes that is still the case . Mr Whittington recently held a meeting with the supporters club committee & other supporters to Inform them of his intensions as regards a shared stadium.