Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Aveley Match

OldTowner

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
Well it may be sunny now, but we have had a lot of the wet stuff this week.
What chances of the game being on ?
Is there a pitch inspection planned ?

Up until today the Pitch has still been too wet for our Ronnie to work on it. He will be back at Brimmo again today, so as soon as we know any new it will be posted on here okay chaps?

flowersmile

Originally Posted By: Arkwright
Fantastic, a sudden outburst of optimism & positive thinking.
Good Work.

And so it should be.

Have spoken to Safety Officer, he informs me that Little Ronnie has been working hard on the pitch this morning and there was just one area looking a bit suspect, but with a little bit of Ronnie's "TLC" it should be Game On.

Unless of course we get a bucket load of rain between now & kick off time. Oh well looks like it's in the hands of the Gods again. Ho Hum!!!!

flowersmile

Originally Posted By: OldTowner
The depression has lifted,
Everything is wonderful, the sun is out and IF we play tomorrow, Town will win 3 - 0......

Bryan Hammatt hat trick?

Now that I would love to see, if not only to see his goal celebrations, Im sure he would "love it, just love it"!

Let's hope for a dry morning tomorrow, as it has been very wet tonight and the pitch must be touch and go.

Jeez I hope the game is on, if only to give us all something else to write about other than watch loyal supporters beat each other up electronically :-(

Plus I have two impatient boys who are due to be mascots .....