Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Southport

any team/injury news?is jimmy going to be fit?i know that in the other thread it says che will start but will he?wouldnt andy rather try out a new strike force? is ben white playing(havent been impressed but apparently he CAN be good)?benno still got nod other tos?

ok,just checking!i agree mr.bentley has been playing brilliantly(i voted for him as man of the match past 2 games),but,as shown by the team of the week,can play in the centre,admitidly not hi sbest position but i'd rather have bentley and tos in my side than bentley and white(for example). All i really care about though is the 3 points,so C'MON FLEET!

But it lacks balance.

I agree that Ben does need to step up a gear, but he is basically a defensive midfielder who allows the other midfielders to push up more. If you move Mark into this position he will be completely wasted.

Leave Tostao on the bench and bring him on if we have to chase the game.

Well said Dave, Mark Bentley is the best player out wide by far 100% effort, Tostao on the bench is fine but not the starting line in place of Mark, Ben White will come good, good reports from my Gills connections. Also like to see Jimmy Strouts back on Saturday need all the experienced players on the park.