Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
well he does have a point old chap...you resign from your club and trot off to pastures new somewhere like the proverbial glory hunter searching for more attention and also change your name.. grin

Football Man - Yet again I rest my case, thanks Uncle Urchin.

Not yet love but I did hear from Clapton yesterday regarding our eagerly awaited friendly at the Old Spotted Dog. Is Uncle Urchin the man I need to see about a dog then, if so I will get in touch as it will be an honour for our Club to play on the hallowed Bridge Avenue turf and raise Hornchurch's profile in the process as was the case with Ruislip Manor and Hertford Town last August.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Is Uncle Urchin the man I need to see about a dog then, if so I will get in touch

No, he's the person (or his better half is) that your First Team Secretary should be getting in touch with. In the meantime, shouldn't you be busying yourself with the reserve friendlies?

Originally Posted By: Paula
One other thing Rhodes, it would get you used to playing at your new ground - Hx have a running track around the outside of the pitch. Great bar (mind the step on the way out though) grin

The only time I've been to Bridge Avenue was to see the Hornchurch v Tranmere Rovers FA Cup tie a few years back when the Urchins were unlucky to lose. I don't actually remember a running track going around the hallowed turf but that was probably because there were temporary stands behind each goal.

Bitch - Yes I got that impression when I was there, do you frequent Bridge Avenue much and do you fancy coming to our new stadium next season to take in a game, you won't need to pay and can be my personal guest.

Bitch - It's a date!!

Paula - You're on late, where have you been tonight.

Paula - Don't worry I won't make the same mistake with Bitch as I did with you, I learned my lesson the hard way.

I still wish I could turn the clock back.