Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

I'll join you too, fancy a threesome!

Is Curtis into that sort of thing, I thought he was the over protective type.

Well whatever turns you on I suppose, I thought you preferred the real thing.

Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
well he does have a point old chap...you resign from your club and trot off to pastures new somewhere like the proverbial glory hunter searching for more attention and also change your name...

Football Man - You never answered this post from Uncle Urchin, any reason why not.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Uncle Urchin
well he does have a point old chap...you resign from your club and trot off to pastures new somewhere like the proverbial glory hunter searching for more attention and also change your name...

Football Man - You never answered this post from Uncle Urchin, any reason why not.

No

Football Man - You haven't wished me many happy returns of the day today.

I'm not but I thought you would have at least had the common curtesy to do so, for old times sake at least and for all those nice hot cups of tea I used to make for you on Thursday nights, you have a short memory.

• 2 weeks later...

Football Man - Why have you resurrected this thread today, what was the point as the photo of Paula's mut has been on the photos section for weeks, it is not a new photo. I put it to you that you just brought the thread up again as it involves you and you like to be the centre of attention with members slapping you on the back and saying what a great guy you are, I actually felt that way too until you started on me on here for no reason.

I see it as Football man replying to a post which Paula sent - all in all has nothing to do with you Rhodes - could your last post be you trying to grab the attention?

Originally Posted By: 3praise
I see it as Football man replying to a post which Paula sent - all in all has nothing to do with you Rhodes -could your last post be you trying to grab the attention?

Well as per usual you see it wrong particularly as Paula is on holiday in deepest Yorkshire at the moment with her boyfriend enjoying the great weather. Why on earth would I try to grab the attention, you of all people should know I'm not like that as I much prefer to keep a low profile.