Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Manorborn - Yes I read all of that but it only confused me all the more, where does Waterford fit in then, it would have been helpful if he had explained himself from the outset rather than playing his cards close to his chest.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Manorborn - Yes I read all of that but it only confused me all the more, where does Waterford fit in then, it would have been helpful if he had explained himself from the outset rather than playing his cards close to his chest.

I am only guessing by maybe he is Irish or has played for Waterford. He said he was in between clubs which is why he is "playing his cards close to his chest".

I'm surprised you haven't tried to sign him up for Kentish Town. I think he sees you as a father figure especially with your incredible football knowledge and prowess with the ladies.

Well perhaps you have hit the nail on the head but it would have been preferable to get it from the horses mouth. As I said I'm surprised he has made a beeline for this particular Forum as the World is surely his oyster although he sounds somewhat of a ladies man and perhaps accidentally came across the way I have been trying to lure Paula and Bitch although it would appear I have burned my bridges with Paula.

Originally Posted By: Bitch
Rhodesy baby, that one really made me smile! grin

Bitch - Really, so what would you say my chances were, is it in my best interests to keep trying or am I banging my head against a brick wall.

Don't all rush at once will you! I actually fancy my chances with Bitch.

I've noticed that it has all gone deadly silent on the FoRM front and no post since 29 May at 1.09PM, why am I not surprised.

just becasue there has been no news since 29th May it doesn't mean nothing is happeneing. Unlike you rhodes not everyone lives their life on this forum. But then if you actually read the dossiers you would know that.

I saw my sister (who went to school with MB100) and ALFF (yes that is the correct spelling) last week and they are both delighted to become members of FoRM. Alff would like memmbership number 11 if it is still available (I believe that FoRM offers members the chance to select their own membership number). I also saw my mothers cat Jasper and he was obviously delighted despite his advancing years to be told of his FoRM membership. No news back from Poland yet, I fear Uncle Edward may have gone a little over the top in his recruiting and may be having difficulty processing all the applications. I know all the Kibice-Uk guys are in so there is representation in Scunthropre, Liverpool, Hendon, Aylesbury, Woking, Manchester, Inverness, Huddersfield, Congleton and Hayes.

Originally Posted By: Lato
Unlike you rhodes not everyone lives their life on this forum.

Lato - For your information I don't spend my life on this Forum despite the fact I'm the second highest poster in the last thirty days according to Ian's statistics, that's purely coincidence. Anyway I thought you had gone to Azerbaijan as your silence has been deafening of late.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes

Lato - For your information I don't spend my life on this Forum despite the fact I'm the second highest poster in the last thirty days according to Ian's statistics, that's purely coincidence.

It's not co-incidence - it's a fact! You are a compulsive poster - where are you posting from now by the way, on this fine Sunday afternoon?

Horace - I was posting from Wood Green library earlier if you must know and now I'm in an internet cafe near the Spurs ground, I've also been on Club business today knocking on doors, Jehovas Witness style, and pressing the flesh, there's no rest for the wicked that's for sure.