Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

rhodes. you joined this forum on 12th July 2006 which is some 328 days ago. Since then you have posted 5127 times which is an average of 15.63 posts PER DAY. Now assuming that each post takes on average 5 minutes to compose and you spend say 10 minutes a day on average reading other posts which given the fact you reply to virtual everything (except direct questions that you know the answer to which will make you look extremely stupid) - this gives a total time spent on this forum of

5127 posts x 5 minutes = 25635 minutes

328 days x 10 minutes - 3280 minutes

I am making allowance for days when you did not sign on and am probably being generous to you given the fact that you do ' leave no stone unturned' after all.

Anyway that is a total of 28915 minutes on here since you registered or 482 hours or 20 days. This works out to a whopping

6.12% of your life since you first registered on here.

Need I say anymore?

Originally Posted By: Paula
I do love a mathmatician or statistician wink
I am an AAT technician. Maybe we could get together wink

I'm 97.3% certain that the answer is 69, give or take one standard deviation!

Originally Posted By: Lato
rhodes. you joined this forum on 12th July 2006 which is some 328 days ago. Since then you have posted 5127 times which is an average of 15.63 posts PER DAY. Now assuming that each post takes on average 5 minutes to compose and you spend say 10 minutes a day on average reading other posts which given the fact you reply to virtual everything (except direct questions that you know the answer to which will make you look extremely stupid) - this gives a total time spent on this forum of
5127 posts x 5 minutes = 25635 minutes
328 days x 10 minutes - 3280 minutes
I am making allowance for days when you did not sign on and am probably being generous to you given the fact that you do 'leave no stone unturned' after all.
Anyway that is a total of 28915 minutes on here since you registered or 482 hours or 20 days. This works out to a whopping
6.12% of your life since you first registered on here.
Need I say anymore?

Lato - I've only just come across this post of yours and thought it warranted a response if only for the lengths you went to, you weren't a statistitian in a previous life were you. I wouldn't have said that I have made an average of 15.63 posts per day since 12 July last year or spent an average of 6.12% of my life on here since I registerred however have no reason whatsoever to doubt you. What can I say in my defence except that I do leave no stone unturned and always go that extra mile in my approach to everything concerning the beautiful game, I thought this was common knowledge anyway particularly in the corridors of power at Coles Park.

I am considering applying for membership of FoRM.

I have read every post on here this morning and I think that says a lot about me.

Do you have a "country" membership for those who might be unable to regularly attend the meetings and use the facilities?

Are there any qualification hurdles I may have to overcome, are there any initiation ceremonies?

I wouldnt want to look foolish at the interview

Originally Posted By: thespursfan
I have read every post on here this morning

The Spurs Fan - Well seeing how you posted at 6.43 you can't have had any sleep at all, kindly note that FoRM is a big con to deflect attention away from Football Man and I'm still waiting to get Ian's take on the matter of him posting under false pretences since his demise at Potters Bar Town.