Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Hot News (PBT)

Rhodes - who is the reserve team manager? in your new capacity as reserve dogs body will you have less contact with Clement? I wonder if your antics on here have got you demoted! So many questions!

3praise, you dont read the posts do you grin He as only been demoted as he dont have time to be the 1st team secretary. He goes rounf drumming up support for the club by knocking at peoples doors, he has to deal with ALL the sponsership stuff and of course he has to deal with ALL the media interest which has been generated through the celebrities whom they have taken on board.

Cant see ANY other reason for the change in the position in the club.

Am I correct Rhodes??

He is so busy with sponsorship that they don't have any (According to the website!) laugh

We'll do a survey of the Islington boobies later eh!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
kindly note that FoRM is a big con to deflect attention away from Football Man and I'm still waiting to get Ian's take on the matter of him posting under false pretences since his demise at Potters Bar Town.

Blimey, this is a bloody long wait! I may have to "rest my case" as it will make all this waiting around much easier. grin

Originally Posted By: Football Man
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
kindly note that FoRM is a big con to deflect attention away from Football Man and I'm still waiting to get Ian's take on the matter of him posting under false pretences since his demise at Potters Bar Town.

Blimey, this is a bloody long wait! I may have to "rest my case" as it will make all this waiting around much easier. grin

well he does have a point old chap...you resign from your club and trot off to pastures new somewhere like the proverbial glory hunter searching for more attention and also change your name...

did you watch the film erasure last night....I thought of you.... grin