Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Biggleswade Utd Exclusive

Hi Bitch, where have you been hiding, you don't come on much anymore since that unfortunate kerfuffle with Paula the other day but don't let that stop you, we can still burn the midnight oil together!

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
RobbieO - What about 'on me ead son', it will certainly be an education for you but lets wait till after 1 June to discuss it when everything is above board, you've seen Horace's pics of our new stadium so you can't fail to be impressed. Where are you from originally if you don't mind me asking, you seemed to have a slight accent when we chatted briefly at Second Meadow on that legendary evening in September.

Robbie O - if you did end up at Kentish Town, you may hear their Secretary often being referred to as a "merchant banker".

Hi Bitch, where have you been hiding, you don't come on much anymore since that unfortunate kerfuffle with Paula the other day but don't let that stop you, we can still burn the midnight oil together!

I'm sure Paula will get back on here soon enough to talk to her friends after you were so rude to her!

I've been a bit busy Rhodesy... Gotta go now, back tomorrow night to give you an ear bashing grin

Bitch - Sorry I've been in and out at all sorts of times recently but my computer is down at home and I'm having to grab the opportunity to enter the fray when I can if I'm passing an internet cafe or a library. Hopefully I'll be around later but I have to say that although I held my hands up for 'being rude' to Paula as you put it I thought she would take it with a pinch of salt, she likes to walk the walk as a ladette Sarah Cox and Denise van Outen style but perhaps she can't talk the talk.

Bitch - Sorry I've been in and out at all sorts of times recently but my computer is down at home and I'm having to grab the opportunity to enter the fray when I can if I'm passing an internet cafe or a library. Hopefully I'll be around later but I have to say that although I held my hands up for 'being rude' to Paula as you put it I thought she would take it with a pinch of salt, she likes to walk the walk as a ladette Sarah Cox and Denise van Outen style but perhaps she can't talk the talk.

BewareOfRhodents been reading your emails again Rhodes?

No I've been reading hers actually and very interesting they've been too, do me a favour and ask 'Sugar' if he's spoken to his childhood friend Andrew Lloyd recently who sponsored the Under 18's in the season they swept the board and reached the FA Youth Cup 2nd Round proper.

Originally Posted By: RobbieO
Rhodes - I wouldn't want to get you in trouble mate. See what happens at the end of the month - a few fish to fry!

RobbieO - It's 1 June and you are a free agent, how about that PM.

RobbieO - In all seriousness I think you could do a hell of a lot worse and we would see you alright financially, surely the attraction of playing alongside Lee Scott, Crooks/Archibald and Toshak/Keegan style, in a huge stadium which is going to be a golf fish bowl in terms of media interest next season is appealing and it would ultimately enhance your career considerably.

Rhodes - in all fairness, without blowing my own trumpet too much, im a 25+ goal a season striker in the Prem. It would take serious factors for me to drop a division dont you think?

All opinions welcome.

Yes I have acknowledged this already but that's what we propose to discuss with you and put something on the table in a hope that you will see it differently, that's what transfer negotiations are all about. We will happily come to Luton to see you or do it properly and meet in a Little Chef off the M1 or at Watford Gap Services.

This is comparable to the West Ham Tevez situation, in that Tevez has stated that West Ham have got first refusal bacause he has played there and loves the club. Except Tevez is a lord and I'm not.

Basically i'll be meeting with Biggleswade before anyone, cos they are the club closest to my heart. There is however, no guarantee that any questions i have will be answered acceptably.

In which case options will be considered.

RobbieO - Well thanks for that diplomatic reply but don't accept anything that Biggleswade have to offer until you have spoken to us. Incidentally we are coming to Second Meadow on 28 July for that pre-season friendly so it will be interesting to see what shirt you will be wearing that day!