Welcome to the new software - Please read! Read more... ×
Fans Focus - Non League football clubs
Sign in to follow this  
NotTheRealSteveWest

Sick, Sick, Sick.....

I've just found out that I knew the fella who was kicked to death in romford last weekend!

Turns out that there were 10 (Yes TEN) so called 'bouncers' that set upon the lad's younger brother and he natrually tried to step in to help.

He was pronouced brain dead before arriving at hospital.

As it turns out only 7 of the so called 'bouncers' have so far been nicked and two of them are albanians.

Now, I have noting against Albanians and I'm all for freedom of movement inside the union, however these blokes are now claiming that they want to be tried 'in their own country', something to do with differeing laws....

So, where does this leave us? Can anyone who has decided to 'up sticks' simply choose to break laws that are 'relaxed' in their homeland?

Also, it is alleged that none of the bouncers from the Opium bar/club were licenced and I don't even want to get started on that topic!!!

Don't get me started! angry And i'm not talking about foreigners....Word of advice. Don't expect justice. Feck all will happen about the bouncers being unlicensed. You may be able to get the licenced premises licence taken away, but they will still be allowed to trade while appealing. Then the council will back down when the premises owner/landlord shows over months that they have made changes to work within the law, there will be no retrospective punishment.

It matters not that these ones had upped sticks. It's the same in this country for unlicenced English bouncers, licencees etc etc, cos it's a fekin joke.

You may get charges regarding the assault that lead to the death that can drag on for months and months and months and months.....

Natural justice is the best you can hope for.

yes well...if the council spent less time worrying about our (afch) noise levels at cabaret nights and more time worrying about the eastern european and yardie scum standing on doors dealing in drugs and prostitution then these incidents would be less frequent.... mad

Again, well said Unc !

I see Iraq have sentenced more of Saddam's people to hang today.

At least one country can still get their priorities right !

Mobile phones ready, lads ????