Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Fa Cup

we played them away last year in the cup,hard game and they looked like taking us to a replay until the last 20 when they seemed to run out of steam.Nice bar,nice food and nice beer.Saying that it could of been the other biggleswade we played but i can't remember

Sorry mate,we played biggleswade untied last season.At least if you get up there and the game is called off you know where you can get a nice pint and nice food!!

Pretty sure Jon smith has gone to United but then again i am probably wrong.I am sure unc will confirm

Originally Posted By: urchin_mentalist
he will do well up there as he knows what he is doing does mr smith,top bloke.

very tough draw for Concord...i heard their wage bill... whistle

Originally Posted By: coach et 64
very tough draw for Concord...i heard their wage bill... whistle

Haha, that's hilarious. Only 4 people know next seasons budget - and none of them know you!

Indeed, we escaped relegation only by winning our last league game of last season. From the info we have on some of the Concord players, I'd say it was a tough draw for us. Either way I'm sure it will be a good old gutsy cup tie.

don't hide behind the board mate...news travel fast and you have a good squad judging by the players that you have signed.. whistleclearly one of the favourites to win your league smile

Hmmm. You seem to know all about bollox.

I have next seasons signing on forms from the league and not one has been used yet. (Perhaps next week may see a flurry of activity?). However, you clearly know best even though you know no-one at our club, so I will gracefully give way to your intellectual ineptitude, and leave it at that.

thanks for your frank assessment of Coachie.I can see you're quite good at hiding all the figures etc,etc...i'm gonna bet a fiver with you that Biggleswade town will beat Concord easily alk

i would be happy with a draw that dents your promotion hopes but my feelings are we're gonna screw up and beat your closest opponents crazy

;)by the way when you start your summer clearance sales?we could do with one or two...i swear i'll give you Tila back.. grin