Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One for Neutral Fan

"Furthermore by tampering with posts and threads NeutralFan and Wader risk destroying the SSML Forum as people will just lose interest and not post, there was not one post between 2.40 this afternoon and 7.00 this evening following NeutralFan's actions which would indicate members were on a downer or feeling uncomfortable, it's a psychological thing!"

That is just rubbish, Rhodes. Will you never shut up?

Paula asked you to stop and you still had to comment further. She did NOT take it in good part and did not invite you to make statements like you did! Clearly she has asked Ian to intervene and he has.

Once again you have shown your true colours

Horace - It's obvious Paula has phoned or PM'd you and you have had a cosy little chat, otherwise you wouldn't know that she asked Ian to intervene as I thought, up until now, NeutralFan had edited the thread.

Paula openly mentioned herself that she had been chatting to Mark on the internet for over a year and finally met him three months ago, obviously they hit it off as he moved down to Canvey Island from Cannock two months ago and I hope they live happily ever after. Now if that's not 'looking for love' over the internet, as I think I described, then what is, it's nothing to be ashamed of as thousands of people do it.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - It's obvious Paula has phoned or PM'd you and you have had a cosy little chat, otherwise you wouldn't know that she asked Ian to intervene as I thought, up until now, NeutralFan had edited the thread.
Paula openly mentioned herself that she had been chatting to Mark on the internet for over a year and finally met him three months ago, obviously they hit it off as he moved down to Canvey Island from Cannock two months ago and I hope they live happily ever after. Now if that's not 'looking for love' over the internet, as I think I described, then what is, it's nothing to be ashamed of as thousands of people do it.

Oi Rhodeney! If you hadn't noticed, some of the messages on that thread had started to get offensive, to say the least. Fortunately someone (Wader, NeutralFan, I really don't care) has seen fit to remove the offending messages and lock the thread before it got out of hand. One post in particular was well below the belt and had it been aimed at my partner I would have rightly wished to take serious issue with its author. You seem to think, in the nature of your posts, that it is ok to make any comment about anyone as you wish - and bugger their feelings! - WRONG you imbecile! Everyone has feelings and if you were were a reasonable human being, maybe you would realise that. I have met Paula on just two occasions so don't claim to know her in the way that other contibutors to this forum do. However, I don't think that in any way she deserved some of the comments made on the offending thread. There is banter and there is offence, some, particularly those with your schoolboy mentality don't seem to know the difference. Fortunately the vast majority of right-minded people do!

Septimus - Because you are classed as one of the 'Usual Suspects' in my book, and TheSpursFan's, the above post doesn't surprise me in the slightest infact if I said that Chelsea's home shirts were blue you would no doubt disagree. My comments to Paula were not offensive in the slightest and even if they were she gives as good as she gets, it's a case of if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen as this is a Football Forum that is bound to ruffle feathers from time to time, if Wader, NeutralFan and Ian are simply going to edit and delete posts at the drop of a hat what's the point.

HTFCew - You would say that though wouldn't you as you never agree with me. The banter with Paula was light hearted and she took it in good part particularly as she knew I was spot on with my comments otherwise she would have dismissed them out of hand. Furthermore by tampering with posts and threads NeutralFan and Wader risk destroying the SSML Forum as people will just lose interest and not post, ...
Yeah, as if that'll stop you!
How many times have you posted since?
I rest my case!

It was me that removed them and locked the thread.

Wader if you want to look at the posts I removed they are in the graveyard.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan
It was me that removed them and locked the thread

I thought so, can I ask why

Wader if you want to look at the posts I removed they are in the graveyard.

Cheers for that. I agree that they should have been removed. My apologies to Paula. I wasn't around and didn't see her appeal for assistance. Thanks NF.

Cec take a step back and a deepth breath. Please accept that your particular brand of banter in this matter stepped over the line a little. I know it's easy to say things on here in haste and repent a little in leisure - I did yesterday with 06 and BuryBaller.

It was me that removed them and locked the thread

I thought so, can I ask why

clippy, here are five different posts from five different people that all answer your question more than adequately. Is there any chance of any of this getting into your pea-like brain?
Originally Posted By: HTFCew
Unfortunately you had already gone too far with your "banter". Whoever deleted it was right to do so.

Originally Posted By: Horace
Paula asked you to stop and you still had to comment further. She did NOT take it in good part and did not invite you to make statements like you did!

Originally Posted By: Septimus
Oi Rhodeney! If you hadn't noticed, some of the messages on that thread had started to get offensive, to say the least... One post in particular was well below the belt and had it been aimed at my partner I would have rightly wished to take serious issue with its author.

Originally Posted By: Paula
The posts were offensive to me and I did NOT find them amusing.

Originally Posted By: Wader
Please accept that your particular brand of banter in this matter stepped over the line a little.

I'm expecting my ears to be white hot all afternoon from about 2.30 onwards, I only wish I could be there myself as it is potentially the match of the season

Just coming back to the Paula situation if I may to clear the matter up once and for all, I apologise unreservedly because I was a dick and I feel that NeutralFan's actions were spot on this occasion.