Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

One for Neutral Fan

Just shut up about it Rhodes! you have had enough requests, and no-one else wants to discuss the matter!

NeutralFan - As joint 'Moderator' I would like to raise concerns about Eagles1981's avatar which I feel is somewhat over the top, I'm surprised you have not picked up on this earlier and discussed it with your 'partner in crime' Wader taking into account your customary over zealous approach

Am i missing something re Eagles Avatar. I just have a clip loop of Cristiano Ronaldo.

It is what she is clearly mouthing that I object to and suggest that the avatar is replaced

Actually I wouldn't, she's not really my cup of tea and my partner keeps me more than satisfied in that department

Cec. I believe that you are not a prude - and that your complaint in this instance is because you have fallen out with Eagles and the SSML team he supports.

However, if Eagles would consider revising his avatar then it would be appreciated. If he does not then as a moderator I will not demand the removal of the avatar (simply because this is a football fans forum not a meeting place for the Mary Whitehouse appreciation society).

I agree that a line has to be drawn, but in this instance I think you are on the wrong side of it. I'm sorry if this decision goes against your wishes Cec, but you win some and you lose some.

You may of course appeal further to my fellow moderator and I am happy for him to make his own mind up about this one and take any action thereafter.

Originally Posted By: Wader
because this is a football fans forum not a meeting place for the Mary Whitehouse appreciation society

No but there seems to be rules for some and different rules for others, it's not a level playing field

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
...it's not a level playing field

Not a lot in this league are Cec!

I am sorry you perceive that I pee'd on your picnic when I became a moderator. However, you are the double standards tzar and it is never going to be possible to pander to your every whim. In moderation though I can assure you that I have no axe to grind and will remain fair as I see it, irrespective of anything else. No doubt some you will win and some you will not. Today is a 'not' day as far as I am concerned. My fellow moderator may of course disagree.

Wader - I can't help thinking that our Gordon Boateng spat is behind it every time you 'wee on my chips' as you put it, you sound convincing when you say that you assure me you have no axe to grind and will remain fair however I'm not so sure when I so regularly receive the rough end of the stick.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
It is what she is clearly mouthing that I object to and suggest that the avatar is replaced

My avatar is a clip taken from a movie easily obtained from any Blockbuster store!
If spursfan and Rhodes object to the young lady requesting such services then I suggest to look away or use the preferences option to exclude user's avatars!
I for one would like to fulfill her wish. Spursfan and Rhodes would probably find it hard to rise to the occasion! Maybe Cliff Rhodes would like to supply one from his own movie!?! evil2

To be honest I prefer my new avatar of 'the great one' directing his troops at Buckingham Athletic earlier this season and afterall this is a football forum at the end of the day

I would like to complain about clip Rods' avatar as it clearly shows somebody giving a Nazi salute. Given that we have Polish and Jewish users on this forum, I find it in extremely bad taste. I would therefore request that clip Rods change his avatar to something more appropriate and befitting a football forum or that one of the moderators do it for him.