Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Odds

Thefan - That's uncalled for, I am waiting for Gavin to collect his £60 and will meet him any place, anywhere. Whoever tries to get a bet on the SSML with 'the magic sign' is wasting their time as they are not offering odds, my bookie mate is probably the only one who is, I gather he makes Royston Town 13/2 favourites for Division 1.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Thefan - That's uncalled for, I am waiting for Gavin to collect his £60 and will meet him any place, anywhere. Whoever tries to get a bet on the SSML with 'the magic sign' is wasting their time as they are not offering odds, my bookie mate is probably the only one who is, I gather he makes Royston Town 13/2 favourites for Division 1.

Can't see why!

No me neither but I'm sure they will finish higher than the team they were relegated with.

Only thing that worries me is that Gordon maybe gone by christmas. He may well get poached by a bigger and better club. Think you should all clarify that your bet is that Gordon does not get sacked by christmas!

Gordon is a top bloke and I for one wish him all the best and look forward to seeing him again soon.

12 July...

Originally Posted By: Gavin
Rhodes, if you want to do something good with the £60 then send a cheque to Edgware Town FC, as we can do with the cash smile

12 July...

Gavin - Okay, the cheque's in the post.

27 July...

I am waiting for Gavin to collect his £60 and will meet him any place, anywhere.

Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8
Only thing that worries me is that Gordon maybe gone by christmas. He may well get poached by a bigger and better club. Think you should all clarify that your bet is that Gordon does not get sacked by christmas!

Sorry it's too late and a number of wagers have already been placed, if Boateng is no longer at Goldsdown Road on 25 December then I clean up it's a simple as that, if he is still there then we can all meet up at Hamilton Hall for a New Year drink and I'll pass out the tenners.

Originally Posted By: Tubbsy8

Sorry it's too late and a number of wagers have already been placed, if Boateng is no longer at Goldsdown Road on 25 December then I clean up it's a simple as that, if he is still there then we can all meet up at Hamilton Hall for a New Year drink and I'll pass out the tenners.

I'll tell you now Rhodes (so as you don't loose any money etc) I won't be at the Hamilton Hall

You don't know when it will be so how can you say that

Really, dare I ask where and who with, are you sure that's not just an excuse not to come to Hamilton Hall.

Originally Posted By: Football Man
12 July...
Originally Posted By: Gavin
Rhodes, if you want to do something good with the £60 then send a cheque to Edgware Town FC, as we can do with the cash smile

12 July...
Gavin - Okay, the cheque's in the post.

27 July...
I am waiting for Gavin to collect his £60 and will meet him any place, anywhere.

Too embarrassed to comment on this, clip Rods? Or just can't think of how to talk your way out of it?

Football Man - You seem to delight in interferring in matters that don't concern you particularly the other day when you suggested I was responsible for the fire at Haringey Borough, I'm still waiting for my unreserved apology. As for not answering questions I have still not had your summary of the Waltham Forest v Dagenham and Redbridge game that you went to a couple of weeks ago despite me asking on two or three occasions, was it a good game and what was the crowd figure.

Football Man - You seem to delight in interferring in matters that don't concern you

Given the amount of bets you have taken on recently, the fact that you still haven't paid Gavin, added to the fact that you blatently lied about the cheque being in the post when it is now clear that it wasn't, is a matter that, in my opinion, concerns all regular users of this forum.

Your response is a clear indication that you have been caught with your pants round your ankles and cannot talk your way out of it.

Football Man - If you must know the term 'the cheque is in the post' is widely known to be tongue in cheek and I don't think any of the members on here other than you took it literally. Like I've said before the ball is still in Gavin's court and I will happily give him the £60 if he can be bothered to meet me at some point, perhaps he will visit the palatial Copthall Stadium early in the season so we can roll the red carpet out for him or I will get to a game at Harrow Borough.

...Like I've said before the ball is still in Gavin's court ...

Ahhh, so now we know what happened to the ball. We just need to find that shirt. I'll check the A to Z, it must be in the Gavins Court area.

Originally Posted By: blues06
i'l let u know how royston are shaping up!
we have them in a preseason friendly 2mora

Blues06 - So what's the low down on Royston Town then, I haven't seen the result, are they worthy 13/2 favourites for Division 1 this season.

Blues06 started a new thread on this about 10 minutes ago! From what he says, no, they are not worthy favourites.

That said, if Richie Howard has gone to Chesham (NF - can you confirm?) then it will be a blow to Hoddesdon, although I still expect them to be right up there with the squad Geoff's put together.