Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Odds

Your speculation may be correct, who knows? However, until I next see Gordon (or his girlfriend), I have no (uninformed) comment to make.

• 5 months later...
Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Originally Posted By: Horace
Neutralfan, blues06 and HTFC One, and now myself, will have £10 on Gordon Boateng still being at Brimsdown on 25 December. you get £10 from each of us if he's left by then - agreed?

Morning all - I've been through this thread with a fine tooth comb, Haringey Borough Secretary style, and I'm afraid it's pay up time, the tenners placed were by:
Wader
Nice doing business with you and thanks

NeutralFan and Wader - I've finally found the thread where the Gordon Boateng wagers were happily placed by six, possibly seven, members however, surprise, surprise, someone has got to it first and 'doctored' a number of the posts such as my one above, there were five or six other names apart from Wader's. Also there is a post by HTFC One stating that he was not placing a bet when I know he grabbed my arm out of its socket at the time, can you investigate.

I refer the honourbale gentleman to the message I left earlier on the 'Feb Fixtures' thread....

Oh, that reminds me McMullen, I owe Cec a tenner. I'm pretty sure he won't enjoy it as much as he enjoyed slagging off Gordon Boateng, but a bet is a bet and I know money is important to Cecil. I'll not muck about here Cec. If you have a Paypal account PM the name of it, or failing you doing that by Monday am I'll post a cheque to your club (ermm, Kentish Town for the sake of clarity). Cheers.

Quote:
Neutralfan, blues06 and HTFC One, and now myself, will have £10 on Gordon Boateng still being at Brimsdown on 25 December. you get £10 from each of us if he's left by then - agreed?

NeutralFan - I've been thinking, do you want to give Jonno a fiver at Bedford later today to shut him up and then you'll only owe me a fiver, is that okay.