Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Premier Division Odds

Four or five way battle this season....

Hertford, Biggles Town, Brimsdown, Harefield and one other I still have to decide on after first months action!! laugh

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

Hertford, Biggles Town, Brimsdown, Harefield and one other I still have to decide on after first months action!! laugh

You must be joking. According to Gavin, and according to Gavin the whole Board of Edgware Town FC as well, thinks we are a tinpot nothing club whom they hope falls flat on its face and dies. With the intelligence and insight of Gavin saying that, how can anyone possibly predict lil ol' Bigg Town for anything other than relegation.

Originally Posted By: NeutralFan

How can you possibly include Brimsdown, they are my favourites for relegation.

Gordon Boeteng is too much of a 'fly by the seat of your pants' type Manager and I give him until Christmas anyway before he has a falling out and leaves the Club.

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Gordon Boeteng is too much of a 'fly by the seat of your pants' type Manager and I give him until Christmas anyway before he has a falling out and leaves the Club.

Gordon may not have played for Nigeria (don't think he has) but he has won league titles with Bishop's Stortford Reserves (Capital League) and now Brimsdown, all while still in his mid 20's. You are being disrespectful Rhodes - perhaps an apology is in order?

Horace - We'll see, I gather he threw all his toys out of the pram following Brimsdown's draw at Bedford Valerio United at the end of last season blaming everyone but himself.

i agree horace.. i was down brimsdown for pre-season and its the best training i have had. I have now moved to cockfosters because i could not commit to the training and what they want. They mean serious business this year and gordon is one of the best young managers around.

As for Rhodes what a plonker... Why do you insist on being a prat and talking rubbish about people you do not know concentrate on your own team before slagging off others

watch ur tongue rhodes, i have played and trained under gordon aswell, top manager at a very young age, and gains the upmost respect from all his players, he is destined for bigger things. Unlike u, he respects all his opponents and is a liked person throughout non league football! Please just shut up

Originally Posted By: Rhodes
Horace - We'll see, I gather he threw all his toys out of the pram following Brimsdown's draw at Bedford Valerio United at the end of last season blaming everyone but himself.

That's his perogative as a manager if the players don't perform as instructed isn't it?

Originally Posted By: HTFC ONE
the fact that Brimo romped to the first division title last season and the set up over there makes then one of the front runners this season...not to mention a healthy wage bill

And the fact they have a reserve side playing at Capital League level will be of enormous benefit to them too.

Once again Rhodes, you are in a minority of one.

I'll have a £10 bet with you. I say Brimsdown will finish top 5 - you can have 6-22. We on?

Originally Posted By: touryboy
As for Rhodes what a plonker... Why do you insist on being a prat and talking rubbish about people you do not know concentrate on your own team before slagging off others

I'll have a tenner with anybody who thinks that he will still be at Goldsdown Road at Christmas, ie on 25 December, personally I don't. Don't get me wrong as I'm not knocking the man, I agree he is a decent Manager and a good motivator of players but very highly strung.