Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

PREDICTION LEAGUE READY !!!!!

also just like to say i like how rossco is in the prediction league to win it - predicting his own team to lose last night! love that roscco , never mix business with pleasure eh !

He predicted them to lose, ouch boris will not like that from his star player.

Wish you the best Rossco, remember you cant play against us in any games this year, we did have that deal, you told Steve about it before you signed on i guess?

roscco is out early in the league, will tail of soon.

its all about lurking in the top ten and pouncing later on. results at the moment all over the place so early points are essential but you dont wana peak too early. marathon lads marathon. thats why we lost to barking. didnt want to start too well lol

Originally Posted By: smallsy
its all about lurking in the top ten and pouncing later on. results at the moment all over the place so early points are essential but you dont wana peak too early. marathon lads marathon. thats why we lost to barking. didnt want to start too well lol

you sound like someone i know very well... biggrin1