Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

As I said I went through everyones predictions & only deleted those I mention in my previous post. If I was mistaken with yours in particular Hengist I apologise.

Good luck to you in the "proper league".

Alan I would exclude me but I am afraid I might not be able to update if I am excluded.(not sure how things would be if I deleted myself). But I know you were only joking...were'nt you?

Many thanks for that Alan.

The second game should read 26 Dec(boxing day) Harrow v Wealdstone(& not Boreham Wood).

All amended now thanks.

N.B. All those who have predicted for the above game might want to adjust their prediction.Can be done up to kick-off time

I've added another TWO games to the list also : If already predicted in advance please go back in & predict for these additional two games also.

One that I overlooked on the 26th (boxing day) & thats the Tonbridge Angels v Horsham match.

On the 1st of Jan 2008 (new years day) just the one match added : AFC Wimbledon v Hendon

Many thanks again. I think that should all be correct now.

Arrrh,don't be like that now!

There will be a drink for you behind the bar on Boxing day(please let me know what drink you require in advance please).

To all predictors please check & read your personal messages when you log onto the league.(shown as an envelope)

Happy Christmas & new year to you all & especially to Taffy-Alan,my perfect aide. wink

Last weeks honours went to : Peter Wells

(Top 8)

Peter W 48

djw444 36

Teresa 35

Frankie100 33

Greg_Dyke 31

cookiemfc 31

Dutch_Mike 28

gumps 28

If you meant who is leading the table? Sorry but thats still me.

Its all here: http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/index.php?cmd=table

Latest Standings after todays results :

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/index.php?cmd=table

Todays individual scores (top 7)

1) Ian Sanderson..40 pts (includ.20+10+10)

2) Pagey..........36 pts (includ.10+10+10)

3) AlexMfc........32 pts (includ.20+10)

4) Dutch_Mike.....30 pts (includ.10+10)

5) MFC Forever... 29 pts (includ.10)

6) Frankie100.....27 pts (includ.10+10)

6) Greg_Dyke......27 pts (includ.10+10)

Next games up for predicting are :

Saturday 29th Dec.2007 11 x Ryman Premier League Matches

Tuesday 1st Jan 2008 1 X Ryman Premier League Match

Saturday 5th Jan 2008 11 X Ryman Premier League Matches

Tuesday 8th Jan 2008 2 X Ryman Premier League Matches

Tuesday 8th Jan.2008 1 X Ryman LeagueCup tie.

(90 mins predictions only please in ALL cup matches.)

ATTENTION PLEASE

It has been brought to my attention,sent by two individual messages that some original predictions made have changed the next day.I too found this today with my own predictions but have re-predicted again & got an e.mail confirming my predictions. Having looked in I can see that my re-predictions are currently as I predicted them today so it all seems fine at this moment. However I shall be monitoring this in the morning to see if there is a change again to those predictions.

I am unable to provide an explanation at this time & am seeking advice from IAN.W on this. Please check your predictions in the morning if you can & please let me know if they have changed from those predictions you originally made. Please contact me if this occurs.

I apologise about this but am seeking a reason as to why this has occurred/is occurring.

Cookie

If they are different at the moment to what you predicted please re-predict again,preferably in the morning,if thats possible for you to do & look out for a confirmation by e.mail(PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CLICK THE PREDICT BUTTON after predicting).

All updated

Top three tonight

1)Cookie

2)Dutch-Mike

3)Gumps

Please Note

Due to some minor problems experienced lately I have sought advice from Ian W as to what might have been the problem. Am awaiting a reply.I am also keeping a close check on things on a daily basis.

All predictions made today seem "reasonable" (though not knowing for sure what ones predictions actually were) & I can't see any absurd or ridiculous predictions in there so hopefully all things are back to normal.

HOWEVER if you see anything untoward after having predicted and after having recieved your confirmation of your predictions via personal e.mail then please tell me a.s.a.p please via a p.m or e.mail or message box on the prediction league.

Remember,you must predict THEN click the "PREDICT" button.

Then make sure you get confirmation in your e.mail box.

If you don't get that confirmation then you may have to predict AGAIN until you get that confirmation.

Things should go smoothly from there on.Fingers crossed anyway.

Sorry to all who may have experienced problems.

I too had a problem might I add.

Thanks for your patience & assistance with the above problems.

There is a (1) match up for predicting on Tuesday night PLUS next Saturdays fixtures.

Thanks,apologies & good luck