Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support Fans Focus by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

Confirmation - 2 x Prediction Leagues 2007/8

Cookie

Things can all change so quickly with a few surprise results here & there.Chins up folks!!

I'm going to get a prize for the wooden spoonist Pagey. Proberbly be a "wooden spoon" so that you can do some more "stirring" wink

(If you remain bottom that is!) smile

Talking of which, is Margator back yet or should that question be put on another thread perhaps?

Correct Dave. More Examples:

a)If you predicted Margate to finish 2nd & they finish 5th you get the difference i.e 5 - 2 = 3pts

b)If you predicted Ramsgate to finish 22nd & they finish 21st you get the difference i.e 22 - 21 = 1pt.(Plus a big cheer from the Margate fans laugh )

c)If you predicted Tonbridge Angels to finish 20th & they finish 10th you get the difference i.e 20 - 10 = pts

d)If you predicted Horsham to finish 7th & they finish 7th you get the difference(in this case) : 0 - 0 = NIL(0) points.

You are trying to get as least points as possible.i.e The closer you are to your predictions the better for you.

The updates show how close you are at the moment when ADDING up all teams positions compare to your predictions.

Teams shown in (brackets) denote the teams you currently have in your predicted positions.

HAVE YOU PREDICTED YET? Yes! Well done!

But if you are one of those who hasn't I would strongly suggest you do so before kick-offs tomorrow.

There are "mega" bonus points up for grabs(330)& this will not repeated this season.

This could shoot you right up to the top of the leader board in one fell swoop. Who knows!

Predict here:

http://www.nonleague.co.uk/prediction/margate/

Final prediction reminder

DONT MISS OUT!

WELL! Not much change after todays results. All those extra points up for grabs today too. Some un-predictable results there though I think. Anyway back to the usual scoring from now on.

Future games will be up shortly for further predictions.

Sorry but I still lead with Dutch-Mike in second spot.(no fix) smile

After today these were the scores:

Well done TERESA who is the only one to jump up "2" places. Congrats too,to PETER WELLS who topped the scores from todays results.djw44 also had a good points tally. Well done all of you!

1).Peter Wells incl.(2x20 bonus pts) Total 49 pts

2).djw444 incl.(2x20 bonus pts) Total 39 pts

3).Teresa incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 35 pts

4).Frankie incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 33 pts

5).Greg-Dyke incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 31 pts

6).Pagey incl.(1x2o bonus pts) Total 30 pts

7).Dutch-Mike incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 29 pts

8).Gumps incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 26 pts

9).MFC Forever incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 25 pts

10)Cookie incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 23 pts

11)Ian Sanderson incl.(1x20 bonus pts) Total 19 pts

12)Steve BTotal 16 pts

13)AB Total 11 pts

14)Mick T Total 8 pts

15)Broadstairs Dave Total 6 pts

16)AlexmfcTotal 0 pts

17)I wont embarrass him (guess who?)! Total -2 pts

Failing to predict Porka

Keep going people,there is still a very long way to go in this league! Thanks for predicting & good luck...STILL!

The last of 2007 fixtures are NOW UP & ready for your predictions

Please note THIS TUESDAY night 18TH DEC. we start off with :

1 x F.A.Trophy replay

3 x League Cup ties

SATURDAY 22ND DEC

11 x Ryman Premier matches

BOXING DAY 29TH DEC

10 x Ryman Premier matches

(N.B)Different kick-off times

SATURDAY 29TH DEC

11 x Ryman Premier matches

DO NOT FORGET TO PREDICT FOR THIS COMING TUESDAY!

All scoring returns to normal again with the added bonus of "5" points for Margate & Ramsgate matches.(for predicting correct scores)

The Boxing day local derby between Margate & Ramsgate at Hartsdown Park, kick-off 1pm will offer you "10" points bonus for correctly predicting the score.

Predict NOW! & Good luck

Those that have failed to predict for a "Long period of time" and I am talking of a long period of time here have been deleted from the league Alan.They obviously cant be bothered or are not interested anymore.We now have only those that are regularly predicting.I wasn't intending to offend anyone with this.It saves me a lot of time when updating etc.

Of course if those that have been deleted from the league wish to re-enter or be included still I have no problems with reinstating them & I apologise to them from excluding them.

Originally Posted By: Cookie
Those that have failed to predict for a "Long period of time" and I am talking of a long period of time here have been deleted from the league Alan.

I predicted on Saturday and would have got 10 points. In fact I think I have only failed to predict on 15 or 20 times. You must be worried of the competion. So do not bother reinstating me as I prefer the proper prediction League and not this tinpot fixed one.

In the words of Mr Tee bye bye.

bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake bootyshake